lola

2014 Lana Del Rey Tour Dates

dklfjhgbsdlfjglf!!  I may be able to afford flying out to Arizona (ty fed. income tax returns lmao) but considering it's in the middle of the fking week I'd be missing a lot of school +work. :-(   
Debating if I should try the San Francisco date instead but it's so much more expensive (~ ^$300).
these are the moments where I wish I had friends that liked Lana </3 

I dk if I should risk waiting for the possibility of more US date announcements :-(((((((((((((

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

Guest Dot

Are these still part of The Paradise Tour?

(+ Bel Air and maybe one or two Songs from UV :creepna: )

well ok here are my options

1. las vegas is a no

2. phoenix is a maybe, it's the only place i could get to in 1 day by car but its still kinda far and idk anyone

3. san francisco is a maybe but unlikely. i have a place to stay there and possibly ppl to go with but i was also just there so idk

4. i could wait for her to announce her other dates and even though these are most likely the ones that are closest to me, i could maybe go to chicago if she does lollapalooza and i have someone to go/stay with plus i could use it as a college visit so im not missing school for a concert for the millionth time lol

:defeated:  life is so difficult

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

Rob: "she will be announcing dates" 37 mins ago

Maybe her team will announce the dates in little batches

idk

:hdu: 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Oh lord I'm gonna be travelling around Europe in Septemberfjakdksjdoqenek

She has to come to Australia when I'm here D;

omg if i dnt get 2 see ldr w/ u when she tours i'm gonna crey so hard my heart will implode and then i'll be dead. because of u. how do u like them apples?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

what is a 'rehearsal' show? the one in SF starts at 8pm so if anything, she's performing there after the coachella set

they have headlining acts spread out throughout the entire day (i.e last time i was there, i saw the killers around 3-4pm), so i'm thinking she's performing in the afternoon (in indio) then flying out to SF and playing in the evening there (which is even better, in my opinion) 

ZRBNill.jpg

Debating between the Vegas and AZ show, only because a part of me thinks the Phoenix show will be canceled because of the lack of tickets. There hardly seems to be any reception coming from there, but hopefully I'm wrong.