lola

2014 Lana Del Rey Tour Dates

So, is VIP closest to the stage or do they sit in a booth? I want to get it, but I'm afraid it will seat me further away from Lana. 

Same! I know that Lawn is far back, and Pavillion is up front, but idk what the frick VIP is. 

there is a light & it never goes out

Same! I know that Lawn is far back, and Pavillion is up front, but idk what the frick VIP is.

Well since VIP is early entry that means you'd be the closest, I'd assume. So probably first few rows. Also, with VIP you get free food and my cousin (who is a festival junkie) said sometimes at smaller festivals, the artists eat in the same tent as the VIP members. She said that happened at Floydfest which is a lot bigger than Sweetlife, so there's another chance you might get to meet her. Then again I don't know because Sweetlife isn't really a tent festival because it's one day.

how do u get presale tickets thank u :)

im wondering the same thing. everyone on twitter seems to have the passcode. i signed up for her mailing list a long time ago and didnt get anything :$

if any fans could help out a fellow fan that'd be awesome!! shoot me a PM and karma will be kind to you :P

pussycat - if i find out anything i'll let you know. :D

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

Ive made some headway hunting for presale codes.

I have the LiveNation/TM passcode and another lead on a passcode that "may or may not" work for the fanclub presale tomorrow --- I still can't find a definite lead on the fan club presale.

PM me if you want the codes.

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

I heard 'tropico' is the presale code for Ticket Master.

thats what i saw as well, but my source is kinda shady.

whats your source for the Ticket Master code?

the Livenation presale code is EARLYBIRD

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

im wondering the same thing. everyone on twitter seems to have the passcode. i signed up for her mailing list a long time ago and didnt get anything :$

if any fans could help out a fellow fan that'd be awesome!! shoot me a PM and karma will be kind to you :P

pussycat - if i find out anything i'll let you know. :D

thank u my dear :*

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

so after hours of net surfing and twitter monitoring I have come to the following educated guesses.

1) the "fan club" pre sale for 2/12/14 listed on the TM and LN sites may be a typo/error/does not exist.

2) the emails that people are getting are for the 2/13/14 presale (also making me believe the fan club presale is a typo)

- the email reportedly states the TM presale passcode is "tropico" for the San Fran show, but doesn't say anything about the vegas show. One can assume
       that since both are being sold at the same time on TM the passcode will be the same for the Vegas show.

3) The only show you can buy through Livenation is the Phoenix show and the passcode is "earlybird". Livenation has officially stated this.

If anyone has more updated info or proves any of these assumptions wrong post it on here, so everyone can be updated. This is the weirdest presale situation i've ever seen. :$

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

so after hours of net surfing and twitter monitoring I have come to the following educated guesses.

1) the "fan club" pre sale for 2/12/14 listed on the TM and LN sites may be a typo/error/does not exist.

2) the emails that people are getting are for the 2/13/14 presale (also making me believe the fan club presale is a typo)

- the email reportedly states the TM presale passcode is "tropico" for the San Fran show, but doesn't say anything about the vegas show. One can assume

that since both are being sold at the same time on TM the passcode will be the same for the Vegas show.

3) The only show you can buy through Livenation is the Phoenix show and the passcode is "earlybird". Livenation has officially stated this.

If anyone has more updated info or proves any of these assumptions wrong post it on here, so everyone can be updated. This is the weirdest presale situation i've ever seen. :$

afaik ticketmaster and livenation are linked, which is why I think the earlybird presale might work on ticketmaster links as well :tsk: