TrailerParkDarling

Lana Del Rey seen leaving Starbucks 2/4/2014

I think it's weird most of her friends are male. She seems to be really into being desired by men, like all of the men she meets, I mean she tries to flirt with every male interviewer ever, so it strikes me as odd that she has so many (to my knowledge) platonic relationships with men. Or maybe she sees other girls as competition? Idk

I literally have zero friends that are girls because... dun dun dun

I get along better with guys. There's no drama, no back stabbing, no competition that you're in but you didn't want to be a part of in the first place. Girls are (for the most part) shitty fucking friends, and I think if we were more like dudes, we'd be more fun to hang out with. I got rid of all my girl friends because I was sick of being judged constantly and ridiculed when I was just trying to be a friend. And I think we all know Lana's view on it: See lyrics to TiWMUG

I get along better with guys. There's no drama, no back stabbing, no competition that you're in but you didn't want to be a part of in the first place. Girls are (for the most part) shitty fucking friends, and I think if we were more like dudes, we'd be more fun to hang out with. I got rid of all my girl friends because I was sick of being judged constantly and ridiculed when I was just trying to be a friend. And I think we all know Lana's view on it: See lyrics to TiWMUG

oh shut the fuck up. girls are not the problem, it's probably you.

Syv23YZ.jpg

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

lmao okay hunny.. have fun playing the victim, thanks for insulting half of the population of this forum. ~*onE Of the BoyS~* God bless...

Your reading comprehension is poor. I said for the *most part*. Not all females are like that. If I wrote what you implied, I'd be saying my sister, my mother, etc are all shitty human beings. I'd be saying I'm a shitty human being (I probably am, tbh). I'm shocked that you're getting upset over it. Maybe you feel a little guilty for behaving in that manner? Then again I suppose I could have clarified for your sake. 

I won't lie, yes I participated in being a shitty friend in HS, it made me feel horrible and I hated myself. So I changed, but my friends did not. Every woman to them is competition and sure they'll be nice to your face but the second you walk away they talk about you to everyone else.

And maybe I'm bitter because of recent events. Around my birthday, I started hearing that my supposed best friend of 17 years was calling me a slut behind my back and starting rumours that I cheated to get my boyfriend to break up with me (because he looks similar to her ex and she is jealous because her ex doesn't want her anymore) She then proceeded to drunkenly hit on my boyfriend when we're at my party in front of me telling him I cheated to his face and that she would be better to him... oh and we're 27 years old. When I confronted her, all the other girls sided with her, so I had to bow out. I'm nearing 30 and my friends still act like they're in high school. 

In the same breath, I have found that most woman my age are chilled out once they are attached, engaged or married. Once that "competition" factor is out, woman can be great friends, however, then they are focused more on their SO, which I am as well, so our friendship suffers and we aren't as close as we could be. I have great relationships with my female family members and my older co-workers. I just haven't found any friends near my age as of yet because the recent BFF breakup still smarts. I imagine it will be a while before I can open up and trust another woman again.

I feel bad for hijacking this thread to talk about something completely irrelevant. Sorry I insinuating-ly insulted you. Won't happen again.

Lana Del Rey needs to be stopped!

She's putting normal straws in her hot drinks and now she's influencing Chuck and strange men to do so as well!

lana-del-rey-come-watch-tropico-premiere

tumblr_inline_n0iorpSYMo1rumqhf.jpg

:wtf:

Your reading comprehension is poor. I said for the *most part*. Not all females are like that. If I wrote what you implied, I'd be saying my sister, my mother, etc are all shitty human beings. I'd be saying I'm a shitty human being (I probably am, tbh). I'm shocked that you're getting upset over it. Maybe you feel a little guilty for behaving in that manner? Then again I suppose I could have clarified for your sake. 

I won't lie, yes I participated in being a shitty friend in HS, it made me feel horrible and I hated myself. So I changed, but my friends did not. Every woman to them is competition and sure they'll be nice to your face but the second you walk away they talk about you to everyone else.

And maybe I'm bitter because of recent events. Around my birthday, I started hearing that my supposed best friend of 17 years was calling me a slut behind my back and starting rumours that I cheated to get my boyfriend to break up with me (because he looks similar to her ex and she is jealous because her ex doesn't want her anymore) She then proceeded to drunkenly hit on my boyfriend when we're at my party in front of me telling him I cheated to his face and that she would be better to him... oh and we're 27 years old. When I confronted her, all the other girls sided with her, so I had to bow out. I'm nearing 30 and my friends still act like they're in high school. 

In the same breath, I have found that most woman my age are chilled out once they are attached, engaged or married. Once that "competition" factor is out, woman can be great friends, however, then they are focused more on their SO, which I am as well, so our friendship suffers and we aren't as close as we could be. I have great relationships with my female family members and my older co-workers. I just haven't found any friends near my age as of yet because the recent BFF breakup still smarts. I imagine it will be a while before I can open up and trust another woman again.

I feel bad for hijacking this thread to talk about something completely irrelevant. Sorry I insinuating-ly insulted you. Won't happen again.

It's okay, I shouldn't have been so rude.  I'm just saying not all girls are like that. Generalizations like these are harmful.. it would be like someone calling you an attention whore for saying you only like to hang out with guys. And- in my experience- men are just as bad about gossiping and that sort of thing, some are even worse.  I just hate when girls don't get along w/ other girls. And tbh I don't really get the "competition" factor or whatever but maybe that's cos I don't have any  :candy:

Ps) Can a mod please change the year to 2014? lol..oops

Lana Del Rey needs to be stopped!

She's putting normal straws in her hot drinks and now she's influencing Chuck and strange men to do so as well!

Maybe it's so it doesn't stain her teeth or w/e. If u smoke and are a frequent coffee+coke drinker, it's probably a good thing to do but I can't imagine it tastes as good 

Maybe it's so it doesn't stain her teeth or w/e. If u smoke and are a frequent coffee+coke drinker, it's probably a good thing to do but I can't imagine it tastes as good 

i always assumed she had been getting her teeth whitened tbh

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

nice internalized misogyny. 

TiWMUG highlights the fact that women put men first cos we're socialized to think finding love and a man is the ultimate goal. "it's a curse"--not something to be proud of like you seem to be. 

a  -  m  -  e  -  r  -  i  -  c  -  a    /    all i wanna do is   p  l  a  y