National Anthem

Broods

I gave these guys a chance. If Lorde didn't exist, they would take her place. Their music resembles a lot the new minimal diy music of the generation, is lovely, and the girl certainly promises. I don't know if the instrumental offert is that appealing to me. But nevertheless, I like them!

This is a bit old but wasn't posted here yet:

Having successfully taken out Breakthrough Artist at the last year's ceremony, Broods well and truly established themselves as a dominant force in New Zealand music by taking away four Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards, following the star-studded ceremony at Auckland's Vector Arena.

The brother and sister duo of Caleb and Georgia Nott took out the Album of the Year award for their debut album Evergreen, along with Best Group, Best Pop Album, and the Radio Airplay Record of the Year.

Speaking to the Herald on the red carpet before the awards show, Georgia said she was more nervous than excited about the evening, but her nerves turned out not to be necessary.

The pair were clearly humbled by their awards, paying tribute to their manager Ashley Page, to Little who they likened to being their third sibling, and of course to their family, having later enchanted the audience with a rousing performance of their single Mother and Father.

"Thank you mum and dad for teaching us how to play guitar and sing, and thank you to all our extended family, I know they're probably watching tonight," Georgia said after winning Best Pop Album, before closing off by thanking the duo's fans for getting them to where they are.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11548028