Sign in to follow this  
TMCBryan

Imogen Heap

A seriously underrated musical talent. Her new album, Sparks, comes out next month, and I am STOKED for her upcoming tour.

My favorite songs (by album) are: Rake It In, Let Go, Closing In, 2-1, and You Know Where to Find Me.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who likes her!

chmLj9Q.png

I loved her from her Frou Frou days in 6th grade when no one cared abt her then she became more and more popular and then just left Frou Frou and stayed as Imogen lol.

But I liked Frou Frou better. Imogen herself is great, but ya

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Magic Me is amazing!!!!! been a fan since 2014, I'm so late  :defeated:

I can't believe there are so few Immi stans here, her music is underrated, Details and Speak for Yourself are excellent lbr. I love Sparks too. 

iMegaphone didn't do much for me honestly. 

I've loved the one off songs she's released over the past couple of years - Tiny Human and Magic Me. She also has a song with Dan Black called We Drift On which is great.

Looks like she's planning a tour for 2018.

I've loved the one off songs she's released over the past couple of years - Tiny Human and Magic Me. She also has a song with Dan Black called We Drift On which is great.

Looks like she's planning a tour for 2018.

It's hard to believe she hasn't toured much throughout her career. I have hope we'll be getting a new album from her in 2018.

She's planning a tour from September 2018 for a year, it'll be some kind of festival involving Imogen and Frou Frou, plus other guests/events. She's currently asking fans to pre-register for "VIP/Enabler" tickets, and regular tickets will become available once it's organised.

Does anyone have a link to her unreleased, literally all of it is in yt download quality. Frou frou too, I have been looking for the file for a new kind of love but I can’t find it.