#401 OFFLINE   Khris

Khris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 22d 14h 23m 42s

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:38 AM

okay ladies heres some fucking ironic tea......i went back and listened to witness again...like RLY listened. i sat in the dark surrounded by the music and my thoughts, and let's just say... THIS album deserved so much better. I fucking love it. I was so wrong about it and I feel terrible that it did so horrible. This album is so raw and fresh. The lyrics and production usually got to me. As soon as Miss You More came on and got to the bridge i started crying... I am so sorry Kathryn Hudson. I am so sorry that you finally felt confident enough to show everyone the real you and we denied it. I am so sorry that you felt the way you did for so long. I cannot believe how much I (we) slept on this album... The messages are usually so in your face but not at the same time it's so hard to not get attached to some of the songs. I just-- wow. Fucking wow. You're a goddess and now I know it. I'm into you and now I see. I'm chained to your rhythm. I miss you more. I am your witness.

tumblr_ln48ts9TvH1qbclwd.gif

GIVE HER THE PRAISE SHE DESERVED IN THE FIRST PLACE GUYS. PLEASE.

• ultralife, delreyfreak and sunken like this

wendy34.gif giphy.gif  :oprah3: f11DMEQ.gif

#402 OFFLINE   ultralife

ultralife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Time Online: 102d 8h 52m 45s

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:49 AM

okay ladies heres some fucking ironic tea......i went back and listened to witness again...like RLY listened. i sat in the dark surrounded by the music and my thoughts, and let's just say... THIS album deserved so much better. I fucking love it. I was so wrong about it and I feel terrible that it did so horrible. This album is so raw and fresh. The lyrics and production usually got to me. As soon as Miss You More came on and got to the bridge i started crying... I am so sorry Kathryn Hudson. I am so sorry that you finally felt confident enough to show everyone the real you and we denied it. I am so sorry that you felt the way you did for so long. I cannot believe how much I (we) slept on this album... The messages are usually so in your face but not at the same time it's so hard to not get attached to some of the songs. I just-- wow. Fucking wow. You're a goddess and now I know it. I'm into you and now I see. I'm chained to your rhythm. I miss you more. I am your witness.

Agreed tbh 

• Khris likes this

FzytWEW.png

#403 OFFLINE   Amadeus

Amadeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Time Online: 116d 21h 41m 50s

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

witness is (obviously) not as bad as people make it out to be, the migos drama blew all of the bad aspects of this album way out of proportion. it's not her best work but it's no where near a "bad pop record".

• Bootynugget, delreyfreak and Khris like this

VGEtahY.png

#404 OFFLINE   drewby

drewby

sleepy bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,445 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
  • Time Online: 144d 5h 21m 40s

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:29 PM

I forgot she had even released an album. It came and went without fanfare

• delreyfreak and DAMN like this

Posted Image

#405 OFFLINE   DAMN

DAMN

Kungfu Kenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,925 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 72d 19h 52m 17s

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:12 AM

The production in some songs is just downright disgusting. Hey Hey Hey sounds like it was made in GarageBand back in 2011. Yet the main singles have a higher production quality???

giphy.gif

#406 OFFLINE   HEARTCORE

HEARTCORE

crystallize

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,321 posts
  • Locationsonic bliss
  • Time Online: 94d 19h 29m 30s

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:18 AM

It would be a good album if Katy didn't write the lyrics

• delreyfreak likes this

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

#407 OFFLINE   sexwithme

sexwithme

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,176 posts
  • Locationin a foreign car
  • Time Online: 64d 4h 16m 47s

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:45 AM

Denial LOL
  • Khris likes this

#408 OFFLINE   nowornever

nowornever

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • Time Online: 46d 14h 1m 32s

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:16 PM

the lyrics in mind maze tho... a lot of these songs are really depressing if you take away the poppy production and focus on the lyrics
  • Bootynugget likes this

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

#409 OFFLINE   Hundred Dollar Bill

Hundred Dollar Bill

Thunderbolt

• Moderators
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel, FL
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Favourite LDR Song:Daytona Meth / HDB / BBM Baby
  • Time Online: 58d 13h 40m 47s

Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:05 PM

I'm still only listening to Act My Age from Witness. Everything else is just kinda meh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• nowornever likes this

eH1mCmL.gif 14417469274.gif eH1mCmL.gif

#410 OFFLINE   bunoner

bunoner

Winner of the Most Ignored award

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 801 posts
  • LocationMy mum's car
  • Fan Since:12/6/2015 oh i can type here
  • Time Online: 50d 14h 3m 3s

Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:09 PM

emote.png
  • Khris likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users