Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

Stranger Things, Michael Jackson, men with beards.....

among other overrated stuff

Wow.

WHAT is there not to love about stranger things.

I hate scary things and even I love that show

Ugh I get why some people don't like Britney cause of the baby voice and all, but Idk she just gives me life  :defeated: You really don't like any of her songs though? Baby One More Time? Oops I Did It Again? Stronger? Toxic? Everytime? Gimme More? Piece Of Me? Break The Ice? Circus? Womanizer? Till The World Ends? Hold It Against Me?  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

something ive noticed [and idk if its me or im just being ridiculous] but some songs have bad... mixing? idk... like  Cold as Ice is a nice song but omg its like listening to the recording session for the first-ever demo of the song

Kacey Musgraves. I like her style, but don’t get the hype when it comes to her music. Then again, I only tried listening to three songs.

its country music without the overdone lyrical or instrumental  stereotype 

I tried one year to get through an ariana album(it was the one where shes sitting on a chair?) because I wanted to see why people I knew liked her so much-even though its not my type of music really(not a massive pop fan-well atleast most of the girls from this decade) and it was so mind numbingly boring it was like listening to mariah on sleeping medication and without the great hooks!

thats "My Everything", and its funny cz thats her most liked album apart from DW

something ive noticed [and idk if its me or im just being ridiculous] but some songs have bad... mixing? idk... like  Cold as Ice is a nice song but omg its like listening to the recording session for the first-ever demo of the song

I see what you mean, but if you compare it to the demo, then listen to the final, you'll realize the final is a gift  :toofunny:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I’ve never been able to actually like Ariana Grande. I tried and tried again until I stopped about 2 minutes into each song I heard. I just, i can’t—

Another weird one, I really don’t get the hype for Troy Silver or whatever his name is. I just couldn’t after a few minutes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’ve never been able to actually like Ariana Grande. I tried and tried again until I stopped about 2 minutes into each song I heard. I just, i can’t—

Another weird one, I really don’t get the hype for Troy Silver or whatever his name is. I just couldn’t after a few minutes

Oh I don't get the Troye Silver hype either  :toofunny:  I've tried 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Oh I don't get the Troye Silver hype either  :toofunny:  I've tried

I’m sure he’s good to some maybe. I just couldn’t listen more than a minute or two lol glad we’re in the same boat at least

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m sure he’s good to some maybe. I just couldn’t listen more than a minute or two lol glad we’re in the same boat at least

Out of interest, what song(s) did you listen to? I remember when he released his first single in 2014, I didn't like it and it wasn't until almost two years later when I saw the Blue Neighbourhood short film that I changed my mind. And here I am now, happily stanning lol.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

twenty one pilots...i just cannot do it. i actually liked their new album quite a bit but 95% of their previous material makes me cringe reflexively at the lyrics and delivery, and feels like being locked in an empty dark icy warehouse while tiny elves with pickaxes hammer at my skull from the inside out.

the 1975. their music sounds like the sonic personification of a really bland instagram aesthetic. it feels like they were manufactured expressly for the urban outfitters vinyl section.

i KNOW there are several more that i've put in genuine effort to like but can't, but those two are all that come to mind at the moment

it's just the way i feel

Twin Peaks. I watched the first episode 3 times but just couldn't move past that, which is a shame because the series seems to be a cult classic.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Twin Peaks. I watched the first episode 3 times but just couldn't move past that, which is a shame because the series seems to be a cult classic.

My personal best is three episodes lol

99% of music on the charts. Especially Ariana Grande, her music is atrocious rubbish really. Which is a shame because she is a great vocalist. Drake, Kanye etc I just hate and want them to vanish. Justin bieber is an over hyped rat only famous for his looks. Apart from Florence, marina and Sky Ferreira I honestly like older music better like Pink Floyd, Fleetwood mac, Genesis and singers who have an actual ounce of talent. I wish I was born in the 70s tbh.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

99% of music on the charts. Especially Ariana Grande, her music is atrocious rubbish really. Which is a shame because she is a great vocalist. Drake, Kanye etc I just hate and want them to vanish. Justin bieber is an over hyped rat only famous for his looks. Apart from Florence, marina and Sky Ferreira I honestly like older music better like Pink Floyd, Fleetwood mac, Genesis and singers who have an actual ounce of talent. I wish I was born in the 70s tbh.

there are loads of singers with an ounce of talent right now 

All signs say that I should like Ariana, I love her voice, she's beautiful, she's vegan ;), talented and I loved her when she first got big in 2014 with Problem and whatever the other collab was. But I seriously think every song besides her singles on her albums are bland and boring.

i thought ariana's 'thank u next' was the blandest, dullest song ever that'd be nothing without the music video that went with it jaysus

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live