Sign in to follow this  
Foolish

Lana Del Rey at the Weinstein Company´s pre oscar party (1.3.)

Some photos were already posted in statuses but I decided it needed the whole thread (considering how dry we are now).

article-2571268-1BF4D34F00000578-603_634

HqLyIeXBe-8.jpg

KdYuw0y8xQg.jpg

5Xj6D0GziMI.jpg

xR1CKOUc5-o.jpg

YzmFwGm3TsE.jpg

You can see no ring on her left hand.

she looks rly annoyed :/ & i think you can see a ring on her right hand

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

she looks rly annoyed :/ & i think you can see a ring on her right hand

maybe because its pre oscar party. I just add that ring information for the engagement speculation (engagement rings are worn on left ringfinger)

she looks best in #5

idk she looks very dif

i think she needs those long lighter curls

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Maybe it's just because her dress looks like my grandma's nightgown, but she kind of looks like she's aging a tiny, tiny bit. It's a natural thing, she's still so beautiful. So happy she lost those tacky extensions! As always, I'm still wishing she would dye her hair lighter, I think it would do her so much justice, make her look younger, happier :-)

Maybe it's just because her dress looks like my grandma's nightgown, but she kind of looks like she's aging a tiny, tiny bit. It's a natural thing, she's still so beautiful. So happy she lost those tacky extensions! As always, I'm still wishing she would dye her hair lighter, I think it would do her so much justice, make her look younger, happier :-)

I think it's mostly the make-up, sometimes when she's wearing that brown lipstick and weird eye make-up she can look a lot older but when she's more natural she'll look a lot younger. People also look better and younger when they're happy and she looks pretty sad in those pictures imo.

These were taken the same day and I think she looks years older in the second one:

003.jpg013.jpg

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Damn calm down- y'all are so quick to criticize her, even though she's not reading this - leave her alone.. Like ya I get pointing out some stuff that makes her look older, but really? Adding " she should work out more" / "her face is bloated" , etc.. Like lana doesn't go to these events much and the reason she seems so uncomfortable is because people judge everything about her , it's just I don't know. She goes to an invent and all of a sudden everyone's saying how she looks older , her makeup Choices and such. I don't mean to be rude but lol let her do her , if she wants to look like she "got ready in 15 minutes" that's her choice. I think that everything she does / wears is her choice and she ALWAYS looks absolutely beautiful while doing it. Once again, I don't mean to be rude, this is just something that caught my eye...

*is probably because

*goes to an event

Damn calm down- y'all are so quick to criticize her, even though she's not reading this - leave her alone.. Like ya I get pointing out some stuff that makes her look older, but really? Adding " she should work out more" / "her face is bloated" , etc.. Like lana doesn't go to these events much and the reason she seems so uncomfortable is because people judge everything about her , it's just I don't know. She goes to an invent and all of a sudden everyone's saying how she looks older , her makeup Choices and such. I don't mean to be rude but lol let her do her , if she wants to look like she "got ready in 15 minutes" that's her choice. I think that everything she does / wears is her choice and she ALWAYS looks absolutely beautiful while doing it. Once again, I don't mean to be rude, this is just something that caught my eye...

*is probably because

*goes to an event

I didnt mean it as an insult. It was more like an advice. She is not fat. But working out is really good thing for your physical appearance and mental state.

I didnt mean it as an insult. It was more like an advice. She is not fat. But working out is really good thing for your physical appearance and mental state.

Yes , I know and she knows too (everybody knows) but if she knows then she has the choice to do it or not , plus we don't know what she does, lol she probably has a treadmill in her house , we don't know.

*she knows she has the choice to

Yes , I know and she knows too (everybody knows) but if she knows then she has the choice to do it or not , plus we don't know what she does, lol she probably has a treadmill in her house , we don't know.

*she knows she has the choice to

To be honest she has been looking kinda depressed lately. But I see "Its just her choice to be depressed and people should not dare giving her advice!!!" LOL