Sign in to follow this  
Foolish

Lana Del Rey at the Weinstein Company´s pre oscar party (1.3.)

Alright, she's no Alyson Hannigan, but come on, why bother going on about her looks in every single topic about an event she attends? It's not really important...I'm more worried about Ultraviolence.

Maybe I just don't notice looks, idk lol. She is a musician, not a model. Ooh or maybe people are getting the 'appearances' section confused...

Well we can't really discuss anything besides looks since we only have pictures.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Alright, she's no Alyson Hannigan, but come on, why bother going on about her looks in every single topic about an event she attends? It's not really important...I'm more worried about Ultraviolence.

Maybe I just don't notice looks, idk lol. She is a musician, not a model. Ooh or maybe people are getting the 'appearances' section confused...

I thought she was/is a model and how things look is what's most important to her from what I've read in her interviews.

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Have you noticed how Parkin always makes these vaguely FUD posts? Like, who is "saying it's psychiatric meds"?

I read some peoples comments in an article recently, not saying it's true but it seemed to be the opinion of a lot of the commenters that her face looked bloated due to psychiatric meds, I didn't say that's what it was as I think it's probably facial fillers. She could be down though she always looks pretty pissed off lately. I didn't even know it does that to your face I don't have any knowledge about it I just mentioned what I read, it is a forum. Sounds like you took it personally not sure why!

What's she most famous for? Being a musician.

She's not a musician more a singer/songwriter who is really focused on how things look, including most of her lyrical content.

I read some peoples comments in an article recently, not saying it's true but it seemed to be the opinion of a lot of the commenters that her face looked bloated due to psychiatric meds, I didn't say that's what it was as I think it's probably facial fillers. She could be down though she always looks pretty pissed off lately. I didn't even know it does that to your face I don't have any knowledge about it I just mentioned what I read, it is a forum. Sounds like you took it personally not sure why!

Opinions, not facts. Misinformation is the bane of the world. 

4r9w86.jpg

Opinions, not facts. Misinformation is the bane of the world.

Honey, lanaboards is a forum 99.99% of the comments on here are based on opinion/speculation rather than fact. You might be here all night replying to everyone that has made a comment on here that can't be backed up by facts.

Honey, lanaboards is a forum 99.99% of the comments on here are based on opinion/speculation rather than fact. You might be here all night replying to everyone that has made a comment on here that can't be backed up by facts.

I'm not your honey :) And okay, cool. 

4r9w86.jpg

I can't shake the feeling that Barrie is no good for her. Black Beauty.

You've seen like 4 photos about Lana at a party. How can you draw the inference that Barrie is "no good for her"?

I think she looks pretty and a lot better than some of us would hamham especially in the dress. The dress is definitely her but I just like to laugh at the fact she really has no boobs. Neither do I, but nonetheless

B8wHSYZ.jpg

You've seen like 4 photos about Lana at a party. How can you draw the inference that Barrie is "no good for her"?

Did I say that I drew my conclusion strictly from the photos at this party though?

She is technically a model lol

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm confused where this model or musician thing is going. Can someone elaborate lol

She's obviously a musician, but she signed to Next Model Management in 2012 (idk if she still is or not); they've been her talent rep for some of her magazine cover shoots and the stuff with Mulberry. 

there is a light & it never goes out