Sign in to follow this  
Foolish

Lana Del Rey at the Weinstein Company´s pre oscar party (1.3.)

There is no irony anywhere. If you two morons can remember the simple trail of events, I simply stated that I "can't shake the feeling that Barrie is no good for her." Then you two trolls popped up with sticks up your asses quoting me, and giving me an attitude about my opinion. So there is no irony anywhere. Like I said before, if you can't handle people's opinions then get out. And to the retard Mileena, dingleberry(lol) quoted me with a nasty response, so of course I'm not gonna be nice to them. He/she doesn't have to do something to "directly piss me off." God, you fools.

Well, you could have made a case for our sass, and not our opposing opinions, causing you to be entirely so butthurt. But you made an ass out of yourself in the process and so the irony stands :) Feel free to drag this out even further babe, I'll be waiting for you x

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

let's not start bullying ppl just bc they said something u don't agree with....

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

hunny, based on 97% of the posts you've made so far, it doesn't seem like you're going to be nice to anyone while you're here

Great, another one.

:cat:

Welcome to LanaBoards, Zach! :hae:

Thanks, Sitar!

There is no irony anywhere. If you two morons can remember the simple trail of events, I simply stated that I "can't shake the feeling that Barrie is no good for her." Then you two trolls popped up with sticks up your asses quoting me, and giving me an attitude about my opinion. So there is no irony anywhere. Like I said before, if you can't handle people's opinions then get out. And to the retard Mileena, dingleberry(lol) quoted me with a nasty response, so of course I'm not gonna be nice to them. He/she doesn't have to do something to "directly piss me off." God, you fools.

Ok, I'm now having 'Retard Mileena' as my new member title. 

Why do you keep quoting me? I'd rather my 2 posts than your 2000. Don't you have any responsibilities? Work to do, anything to clean, study? Fuck off.

You are an icon. 

4r9w86.jpg

Well, you could have made a case for our sass, and not our opposing opinions, causing you to be entirely so butthurt. But you made an ass out of yourself in the process and so the irony stands :) Feel free to drag this out even further babe, I'll be waiting for you x

Ok, I'm now having 'Retard Mileena' as my new member title. 

You are an icon. 

This is the last time I'm responding to you two about this matter. And I'll be completely serious with you.

You realize that from the very start, my words were "I have a feeling he is no good for her." I simply stated that this was my FEELING. Meaning I didn't even allege that it is in any way a fact. I didn't say something like "I met him and he's no good" or "She should break up with him, he must be no good." I'm very careful with my words, and I just said that it's my feeling. I know damn well that I don't know him personally. Everyone has a feeling about something, it's human nature. You can take one look at a greasy cheeseburger you're about to eat, and feel like it'll make you sick later on. But you eat it anyway. When I look at pics of Barrie, I simply don't get good vibes. That is all I said from the start; nothing more and nothing less.

Now the question that remains is why you can't even read a statement like this without getting offended and defensive. You're either 1. Barrie 2. too emotionally invested in the matter. You know you had the option to keep scrolling right past, right?

she just looks stressed out, meaning she's been working hard on UV?  :defeated: i cant wait any longer... 56 days till May 1st... and i bet that isnt when its gonna release

And you think your word has value above others? Keep saying it till the end of time; say it 10 billion times until you croak. I'll think what I want and you can't change my opinion....

...w the fuck is wrong with you?

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

who is this + in ur icon? she looks like jaime king but not exactly

Ikr! I always think that when i see her. 

She is the fabulous Rachel Skarsten! She plays Tamsin in Lost Girl, my favefave show

:dance:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

And to the retard Mileena, dingleberry(lol) quoted me with a nasty response, so of course I'm not gonna be nice to them. He/she doesn't have to do something to "directly piss me off." God, you fools.

Are you serious?

Please, tell me how that promoting of civil discussion between people of differing opinions is working out for you.

Sometimes silence is the best remark if you can't practice what you preach. :bye3:

Moving on...

I think Lana looks great; anyone's face can look bloated if they're caught at the wrong angle.

Such as this candid of my Junior prom...

I hate my 17-year-old self.

12974099805_3802c32726.jpg