Guest Dot

"Drive By", winner of the Sirens - Elimination Game

FINAL ROUND - From the End/Quiet Now - Elimination Game  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your TWO LEAST FAVOURITE tracks!

• Blizzard
    • You, Mister
    • For You

Guest Dot

can we tone it down w/ all these threads? maybe just posting a status with a link to the main thread saying that the new round has begun would be better. not trying to sound mean or anything. somebody should merge all of these threads into 1 @@evilentity @@SitarHero @ @whoever

This is the game section, though and none of the admins had a problem with it.

can we tone it down w/ all these threads? maybe just posting a status with a link to the main thread saying that the new round has begun would be better. not trying to sound mean or anything. somebody should merge all of these threads into 1 @@evilentity @@SitarHero @ @whoever

I'm anti-merging it because as UV said, it is the games section. Furthermore, i feel like merging it at this point would just create a huge clusterfuck with the votes that i don't know how to fix. news is also generally slow at this point in time with us all just eagerly anticipating news re: ultraviolence, so if anything it keeps the forum a little more active. 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I'm anti-merging it because as UV said, it is the games section. Furthermore, i feel like merging it at this point would just create a huge clusterfuck with the votes that i don't know how to fix. news is also generally slow at this point in time with us all just eagerly anticipating news re: ultraviolence, so if anything it keeps the forum a little more active. 

bite me

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Guest Dot

Not to be confused with the SURVIVOR games.

1. Vote off your TWO LEAST FAVOURITE TRACKS of the remaining songs through the poll.
2. Reply to this topic and tell us which songs you voted for.
3. Wait for the results...

The two songs with the highest amount of votes get eliminated and the next round starts.

What has won so far?

From the End/Quiet Now:
TBA

Sirens:
Drive By

Lana Del Ray aka. Lizzy Grant:
For K, Part 2

Born to Die:
Off to the Races

Paradise:
Ride

Unreleased?:

vHuoQ7D.jpgLana_Del_Rey___From_The_End_EP_Download_

What has been eliminated so far?

...onto the first round! :scajo2:

Guest Dot

I'm thinking about doing several unreleased elimination games, but I don't really know how to structure them. One way would be to seperate them by names (A-C, C-D, ...) but I feel that's not really a good way to let them compete against each other. Another would be to seperate them by year. That way, all the acoustic songs and maybe some acapellas could be seperate as well. What do you guys think?

For You / In Wendy

not my favorite

:horror: Those are my favourites. In Wendy is my life & For You is so catchy.

My votes go to More Mountains & TNTBSA. Not as fond of these two.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm thinking about doing several unreleased elimination games, but I don't really know how to structure them. One way would be to seperate them by names (A-C, C-D, ...) but I feel that's not really a good way to let them compete against each other. Another would be to seperate them by year. That way, all the acoustic songs and maybe some acapellas could be seperate as well. What do you guys think?

I say go by years, then we can do a championship elimination with all the various winners lel

Guest Dot

More Mountains (8 votes) & There's Nothing to Be Sorry About (8 votes) have been eliminated!