Chalamet Eyes

⠀⠀⠀

Oh my fucking god I hated her so much when Silly Boy came out and then her new solo songs and I don't even know why. She's like, filed under the "Never Could've Beens" with like, Porcelain Black and Kat Graham and all of those wannabe popstars.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Oh my fucking god I hated her so much when Silly Boy came out and then her new solo songs and I don't even know why. She's like, filed under the "Never Could've Beens" with like, Porcelain Black and Kat Graham and all of those wannabe popstars.

you hit the nail on the head

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

And now she's done pretty well for herself just to stem for a leaked demo. :hairflip:

I went to her Vevo and tried to watch it but she's okay I guess, she's talented, but there's no star power and you know there's just a team of people behind her tryna make her the new Rihanna

I thought that was Rita Ora doe? Having said that when Silly Boy leaked she went around different labels and at one point tried to sell it to Rihanna. 

Rita Ora is filed under "Almost Coulda Been Biggier" right besides Natalia Kills.

Also I didn't know that! Rihanna should've done it ft. her and then she'll maybe have a career.

Natalia is an acquired taste and I doubt she'll ever have a proper career. 

Eva still has a career tho...

Did you mix up their names? :P

Out of the two of them, Natalia has a huge fan base and has two good albums out. Natalia's found her scene in the ~Tumblr fashion IT girl music scene~ Eva hasn't broken into any scenes yet, hell, even Porcelain Black has more fans than her. She's trying to break into the mainstream pop scene but I don't think she's going to have a solo career that is successful anytime soon... I'm not hating on her (I did say I hated her for no reason) but I just don't understand the appeal. And neither does everyone else, apparently.