comeintomybedroom

Jhené Aiko

I always act it out when I'm alone in my room lmao

I love that part honestly

Trip is the best album of 2017 and hands down one of my top 5 of all time

It's incredible

It's so incredibly long and I don't have enough time to sit and listen to it for real, I've played it from start to the end today but I haven't really listened to the lyrics. I'm half past Psilocybin now and think I'll continue some other day.

It really is a Trip, huh? A short story.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My brother just got an email stating that the rest of her European tour is cancelled and she won’t come to Sweden... I guess the tickets must have sold really badly, huh. Not so very surprising because nobody really knows her here...

Oh well. I hope she enjoyed signing books and celebrating her mom’s birthday instead. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My brother just got an email stating that the rest of her European tour is cancelled and she won’t come to Sweden... I guess the tickets must have sold really badly, huh. Not so very surprising because nobody really knows her here...

Oh well. I hope she enjoyed signing books and celebrating her mom’s birthday instead. :noparty:

CANCELLED? All of them?  :defeated: 

Oh good I haven't been crazy enough to buy tickets in a different country

I'm very sorry baby

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

CANCELLED? All of them?  :defeated:

Oh good I haven't been crazy enough to buy tickets in a different country

I'm very sorry baby

I don't know, it just says "Unfortunately, the rest of her European tour is cancelled completely" so it could mean ALL of it or just the second half of it because I heard some other dates got postponed too... her website isn't showing any tour dates either.

I mean, she's going to some festivals in March I think, and maybe even more in summer, so I don't think we'll ever get the chance to see her anytime soon. :crossed:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Heyooo I've the chance to see her tmrw, friends wanted to go, and I like some of her tracks, but not as religiously as I'd like. Usually like going to these concerts w some kind of amount of info based off the artist, and the music and singing performance stuff. Does anyone have any songs that I should spot out for, aside from the top 5 on spotify? 

Is she great live? Her vibes are amazing, but I just wanna know if she's absolutely siren like live like she is w her studio stuff. 

UV/Honeymoon

Heyooo I've the chance to see her tmrw, friends wanted to go, and I like some of her tracks, but not as religiously as I'd like. Usually like going to these concerts w some kind of amount of info based off the artist, and the music and singing performance stuff. Does anyone have any songs that I should spot out for, aside from the top 5 on spotify? 

Is she great live? Her vibes are amazing, but I just wanna know if she's absolutely siren like live like she is w her studio stuff.

My favorite songs are Wading, Mirrors (look it up on YouTube), Stay Ready (What a life), WTH, The pressure... don’t know if you’ve already heard them tho. As for the live performances, I can’t answer that question. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My favorite songs are Wading, Mirrors (look it up on YouTube), Stay Ready (What a life), WTH, The pressure... don’t know if you’ve already heard them tho. As for the live performances, I can’t answer that question. :/

Hey Clamp, that's ok, I'll look em up. I was actually listening to Blue Dream from her prev album, and I loveeed the vibes. We might not go, but hey, music! Thanks! 

UV/Honeymoon