Sign in to follow this  
DarkParadise

Buy 'Blue Velvet' on iTunes now

I don't bother with iTunes - I just downloaded it for free when it came online the other day.

I'm just a cheap scape like that :teehee:

I've already got the song from when it leaked, but I want iTunes quality. I'm an extreme audiophile.

14417469274.gif

Guest Chloe

I've already got the song from when it leaked, but I want iTunes quality. I'm an extreme audiophile.

Ahh same, I always download songs from online, then when they're released I delete the internet ones and buy the proper one off iTunes:')

i downloaded it the other day, but i want to buy it! i tell myself it's cause i want to support lana...but i just want the best audio quality possible XD

is it available in the US yet? i thought that was the 25th

tumblr_maz0yvqp3S1qaio2lo1_500.gif

I don't bother with iTunes - I just downloaded it for free when it came online the other day.

I'm just a cheap scape like that :teehee:

same here.

and audiophiles wouldn't settle for itunes quality, FLAC is lossless so it'd be a better option

4r9w86.jpg

I also think we should buy her music from iTunes to support her

i probably won't buy blue velvet, well not yet anyway, but i'm obviously buying paradise. when i buy lana things, i buy it digitally, on cd and on vinyl so i do support her, i just can't afford to buy things straight away - hell i'm 14 lol.

4r9w86.jpg

Guest Chloe

I always go on iTunes and Kindle spending sprees totally forgetting that they cost. Yesterday I spent like £100 on music and books.. *covers face*. Apart from music and books, I don't spend thaaat much on other stuff, so I guess it balances it out:')