Sign in to follow this  
Nate

General Admission Experience

For anyone who has bought General Admission tickets for her shows in the past, please share your experience here. 

Also, any tips for getting front row, or meeting Lana after the concert?

I started queuing about 13 hours before the concert, at 6 am. I got to the very middle of the front row and was crushed the entire time. It's extremely uncomfortable, probably more uncomfortable than being punched and kicked occasionally at a punk show but it's worth it if you want to get something signed or just want to be close to Lana. If you're short and are a few rows back you might not see much. She was also like 1 1/2 hours late...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Yea get there 10-15 hors early. It's your best bet. Bring food, something to drink and don't sit on your phone the entire time. When it runs out of battery right when the show starts, you'll hate your entire being.

@@oap3 no, but long story short, me and my friends got there super early, ended up getting into the second row, got pushed up to the first, and then right when Lana was about to come out, my friend passed out and we lost our spot. We ended up back in the third row (no complaints there), but she was not the only one. More people than I thought ended up passing out because they thought they could handle not eating or drinking for a while. That's why I say bring food and water lmao

After being there so long, people were cool about saving spots so everyone could get food and go to the bathroom. But just to be safe TRUST NO ONE :oopna:

Just remember, regardless of whether or not you get the exact spot you want, be safe, have fun, and just be thankful you get to see your favorite singer live in general! :kiss:

Um, confession. I got there about 20 minutes before the show started and pushed my way to the front and got to interact with her. I know I'm horrible! But idk, there's not much point queuing all day long, may as well get there a couple hours before and just hang. When it comes to the rows it moves around so much that you should get a good spot. Trust me, I'm tiny and I got to see her well :D

Oh and additionally, try not to worry too much about seeing her. She never came out after her show when I saw her. Just have a beer in there and have a good time. I got bruised ribs and a torn dress but it was such a good night! 

4r9w86.jpg