Sign in to follow this  
Lana Del Rey

Chairlift

@ do you have a Caroline/Chairlift/Ramona masterpost or list of songs or screenshot you could share for reference?

T9OdYYD.jpg

I thought a lot before creating this and uploading it. I'm not able to share most of what you see here, but let me tell you, almost everything is out there, you just have to search a lot. But if I upload anything I might get in trouble :(

Moth is incredible. Much much much much more than I expected. Polymorphing is my favorite song by far, but I just can't stop spinning it. It's trully wonderful and it really shows a concrete growth in both of them.

Gosh, I have never been this expectant and satisfied with a release.

Well, after listening to the whole album twice, I think it's excellent. I will say, I really feel like they threw the best 4 songs out there with the promo singles, but maybe it's because I've heard them more than the others? Either way the album in full is super great and I absolutely love it. The promo singles were definitely the most commercial and upbeat ones, but who's to say that in a few weeks I won't enjoy the deep cuts more.

I love the saxophone all over this record. I love how it has more of a chilled-out vibe than Something, even during the high points. It is less urgent-sounding I guess - less theatrical and more laid-back. I also love that it still has lots of variety. I mean, "Moth to the Flame" could literally play in some bourgeoisie club, "No Such Thing as Illusion" could hypnotize, and "Crying in Public" is like some sort of sad daydream. I love it basically.

H0bDaqU.gif

Well, after listening to the whole album twice, I think it's excellent. I will say, I really feel like they threw the best 4 songs out there with the promo singles, but maybe it's because I've heard them more than the others? Either way the album in full is super great and I absolutely love it. The promo singles were definitely the most commercial and upbeat ones, but who's to say that in a few weeks I won't enjoy the deep cuts more.

I love the saxophone all over this record. I love how it has more of a chilled-out vibe than Something, even during the high points. It is less urgent-sounding I guess - less theatrical and more laid-back. I also love that is still has lots of variety. I mean, "Moth to the Flame" could literally play in some bourgeoisie club, "No Such Thing as Illusion" could hypnotize, and "Crying in Public" is like a some sort of sad daydream. I love it basically.

I agree with all this, so true...

This album is pure joy. I can't stop listening to i! (And I wanna listen to Eliot Sumner's Information which also came out today but I CAN'T)

omg maybe... that comparison is pretty great actually

Caroline and Patrick both love Lorely <3 They comment each other's instagram accounts all the time :)

I just listened to Moth for the first time and I love it! :defeated: I'll definitely give their previous albums a listen

Yes!! Something, is very luring, but DYIY is really hard to get into