Guest MissDaytona

If you like ___, you'll love Lana Del Rey!

Guest MissDaytona

Whenever you're trying to introduce a friend into Lana's music, what other musician(s) do you compare her to in order to pique their interest?

For example, I told my friend- if you like Britney Spears meets Sheryl Crow, you'll love Lizzy Grant. However, I'm not sure who I'd compare her Born to Die era music to.

(Hopefully this isn't in the wrong area, let's discuss, let's judge other people's crazy answers, etc. ;) )

Guest Chloe

If you like that feeling when you know someone is going to be your next celebrity obsession, then you'll like Lana Del Rey

Meth. Why does everyone always forget the meth?

I actually considered putting it in there, but then I remembered that you'd notice if I forgot, so I left it out. You've fueled my ego by responding when I expected you to, I thank you ever so greatly, Evil!!!!!

14417469274.gif

Because "Daytona Meth" hasn't leaked yet.

I require it so much :oprah: #teamlanaeliteobligations

If you like pizza, sex, and kittens, you'll love Lana Del Rey. Therefore if you don't...you're just sub-human :wtf:

If you like to Ride, if you like men's who are older if you like the snake on his tatto, if you like sing the body electric and the national anthem, if you like to play Video Games, if you like vintage Elvis and Marylin you will love Miss Del Rey

tumblr_mhzjal5z1N1rab19lo1_1280.png