Guest MissDaytona

If you like ___, you'll love Lana Del Rey!

I meant other artists crazy b*tches

oh my are you done w/ her sis?

Haha! No. :P I'm only just realizing what a let-down the BTD era has become to me, after I started listening to everything prior. Don't get me wrong, I love Lana, but listening to the majority of her new stuff is like hearing a lullaby compared to almost anything from before.

If you like Cannibal Corpse, Amon Amarth & The Agonist you'll love Lana Del Rey.

It's funny how many Youtube comments there are that say something like 'I normally only like heavy metal, but this Lana song is really good', so you might not be far off the mark there.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

It's funny how many Youtube comments there are that say something like 'I normally only like heavy metal, but this Lana song is really good', so you might not be far off the mark there.

I've noticed that too! I actually do really like all the bands I mentioned and a lot of those fans like Lana. It's so add lol.

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I've noticed that too! I actually do really like all the bands I mentioned and a lot of those fans like Lana. It's so add lol.

Off topic stuff in spoiler

I've heard Cannibal Corpse before and liked them, but I also listened to the other groups. I liked Agonist, but Amon Amarth were really interesting - they're like a classic 80's power metal band - like Iron Maiden, Helloween or Annihilator - but with death metal vocals.

I feel like commenting on their videos 'I normally only listen to Lana Del Rey, but I also like this'  :omfg2:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

if u like sad songs and being sad you'll love lana del sad

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

If you like Born To Die, you'll love a selection of tracks from singer/songwriter/producer extraordinaire Jackson Novem (Absolute Zero available on your local iTunes Store)

If you like Born To Die, you'll love a selection of tracks from singer/songwriter/producer extraordinaire Jackson Novem (Absolute Zero available on your local iTunes Store)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

If you like Born To Die, you'll love a selection of tracks from singer/songwriter/producer extraordinaire Jackson Novem (Absolute Zero available on your local iTunes Store)If you like Born To Die, you'll love a selection of tracks from singer/songwriter/producer extraordinaire Jackson Novem (Absolute Zero available on your local iTunes Store)

I can't argue with facts :crying4:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg