Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

Mr Little Jeans

I did a quick search and can't seem to find a thread for her so I apologize if there already is one but...

I CBA to make a whole introduction post so I'll just say that she was recognized for her stunning cover of Arcade Fire's The Suburbs

And her debut album Pocketknife was just released, you can stream it here.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

She's pretty talented.. I had no idea she was even working on an album. more music :)

I uploaded this same song to youtube a while back, I used this audio over the original song's video, came out pretty good!

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

I heard Oh Saiilo pover the summer from a mixtape MS `Mr made and really liked it! And only recently, I found out she has an EP and I got into Runaway and basically the whole thing :) apparently her album is streaming already and is either out now or soming out really soon, I havent listened yet though.

(ugh I meant Oh Sailor... its impossible to fix my typos on this computer.. Theres something weird on it where it makes the font into blocks of symbols when I type... it has something called "font explorer" that just fucks up a bunch of fonts

so i cant see what im typing... But I can see [posts.