Sign in to follow this  
Rafael

List of Lana Del Rey Performances

That CMJ show in 2009, is that the same one where she performed Yayo and Hundred Dollar Bill? I thought that was her last show as Lizzy Grant...

nah:

Q: When did Lizzy begin performing as Lana Del Rey?

A: Her June 8, 2009 performance for The Variety Box at The Slipper Room was the last known show she performed as Lizzy Grant. The first known show she performed as Lana Del Rey was the August 20, 2009 Mexicali Live show.

EQFO7rX.png

For your radio section, Lana was also on...

• Minnesota Public Radio on 14 March 2012 (setlist: BJ/MDM/VG)
  • Live 105.3 on 8 March 2012 (setlist: BJ/VG)
  • KROQ on 6 March 2012 (setlist: BJ/VG)
  • KPRI 102.1 also on 6 March 2012 (setlist: VG)

That's all I know now, but there are probably still some I missed  :runs:

there is a light & it never goes out

For your radio section, Lana was also on...

• Minnesota Public Radio on 14 March 2012 (setlist: BJ/MDM/VG)
  • Live 105.3 on 8 March 2012 (setlist: BJ/VG)
  • KROQ on 6 March 2012 (setlist: BJ/VG)
  • KPRI 102.1 also on 6 March 2012 (setlist: VG)

Wow! Thank you so much for finding these!

That's all I know now, but there are probably still some I missed  :runs:

Don't worry. It can take hours, days to find some performances. As a matter of fact I accidentally stumbled upon a private performance she did today! There's scattered information throughout the entire internet. All you really have to do is sort out all the irrelevant information  :creepna:

EQFO7rX.png

Oh, she was also on NPR's World Cafe on 1 June 2012. She sang BJ, BTD, Carmen, and VG. Even earlier than that (7 December 2011) she was on Sirius XMU; setlist was VG and BJ. 

Private performance for whom?  :creepna2: I bet it costs more than my college tuition  :icant:

For the TV section, Lana was on La Musicale (French TV program) on 18 November 2011. She sang BJ and VG. I think her part was prerecorded, because torrent sites have the date as 8 November 2011. This one was on the same channel as L'Album (Canal Plus) but it was a different performance. 

Oh, she was also on NPR's World Cafe on 1 June 2012. She sang BJ, BTD, Carmen, and VG. Even earlier than that (7 December 2011) she was on Sirius XMU; setlist was VG and BJ.

Added! Perhaps I should start crediting people for helping out  :usrs:

Private performance for whom?  :creepna2: I bet it costs more than my college tuition  :icant:

She had a private performance for H&M and one at the Soho House in New York where people like Chuck and Bob Leone attended. Another private live performance she did was at a wedding in Venice  :defeated: I'm not saying that's all of it... There's definitely more! Just gotta find them  :creep:

For the TV section, Lana was on La Musicale (French TV program) on 18 November 2011. She sang BJ and VG. I think her part was prerecorded, because torrent sites have the date as 8 November 2011. This one was on the same channel as L'Album (Canal Plus) but it was a different performance. 

Went with the ladder date as it felt more likely~

EQFO7rX.png

She performed again in Jools Holland (Ride) on November 27 

Lana was on Jools Holland the first time on 11 October 2011. On 11 November 2011, she was on DWDD (a Dutch tv show). 

Fixed/Added! :)

EQFO7rX.png

Lana did Ride on Schlag den Raab (German tv show) on 17 November 2012. It's kind of strange that I don't remember her doing anything on television in 2013??? I guess she was just busy with the Paradise Tour  :pft:

19 minutes ago, Be Free said:

Don't know which show is this one. I think we only have this picture of it: image.png

nvm. Shoreditch House November 2011

i know you figured out which one it was but i love sharing stuff from shows so —

there’s also this photo (there may be a few member, cant quite remember right now)

da9a7aa8d74308216eea8b1b3dfb9a116a95cf10

and a video!

sUcVobB.png

On 4/25/2014 at 12:51 PM, Rafael said:

Updated the OP! Added a link to a world map for all the shows she's done from 2011 up until today :creep:

Check it out~

someone should bite the bullet and recreate this but with every performance we know of from 2006 through to now :creepna3: