I've been liking you since I was small
I don't wanna get you runnin' scared when
There's no pressure there at all
I've been workin' 8 to 9 everyday and
Think about you almost all the time, all the time and
If I want to see you I drive by

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

lmao who even said she was selling it like for real give me a source lmao

Fucking 'Tired-Of-Singing-The-Blues' on Tumblr (who thinks she knows everything and it really bothers me...) says that she's getting close to selling the song. I hate TOSTB because of how she acts. She acts like the fans who want the unleaks are being "horders" and being "stingy" but yet, she doesn't leak anything very often...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Guest Dot

Fucking 'Tired-Of-Singing-The-Blues' on Tumblr (who thinks she knows everything and it really bothers me...) says that she's getting close to selling the song. I hate TOSTB because of how she acts. She acts like the fans who want the unleaks are being "horders" and being "stingy" but yet, she doesn't leak anything very often...

But "hoarders" are people who keep unleaked songs to themselves not people who want them. :wtfney:

forget who else may or may not buy this song,  who did she mean by 

makes me think someone much older than her...

Could this song about the married guy? You know, the one with the "wife [that] wouldn't mind"...

But "hoarders" are people who keep unleaked songs to themselves not people who want them. :wtfney:

This is exactly why I hate her. It seems to me she calls the people who want the songs hoarders, not the people who keep them to themselves. Then, she'll claim she has the songs and leak a line or two of lyrics from the song and when the song leaks she says "Oh, I never had the song." and tries to make it look like you're stupid and don't know what you're talking about.

Stop discrediting people you don't actually know! That's sort of childish. Lana's tweet is the proof for your wrong assumption tostb being wrong, so b*tch please.

Stop discrediting people you don't actually know! That's sort of childish. Lana's tweet is the proof for your wrong assumption tostb being wrong, so b*tch please.

TOSTB is annoying though. 

4r9w86.jpg

Um... No. tostb talks a lot of shit and she makes people who might be new in the Lana fandom feel like a complete dumbass. When someone asks her a question like "What's OTTR?" She'll reply with some bullshit like "Omfg I'm not google." She's a complete asshole. And no, I might not know her in person, but I've read on her Tumblr page for a while and she's an ass. She contradicts herself, that's why she's not a good reliable source. So don't come at me with that "bitch please" bullshit...

Um... No. tostb talks a lot of shit and she makes people who might be new in the Lana fandom feel like a complete dumbass. When someone asks her a question like "What's OTTR?" She'll reply with some bullshit like "Omfg I'm not google." She's a complete asshole. And no, I might not know her in person, but I've read on her Tumblr page for a while and she's an ass. She contradicts herself, that's why she's not a good reliable source. So don't come at me with that "bitch please" bullshit...

For me personally, she is rather a reliable source instead of someone who's making up things online.

I wonder if pale moonlight is a reference to either:

-Batman (1989)- The Joker: Tell me something, my friend...you ever dance with the Devil by the pale moonlight?

Or Frank Sinatra- Song called Pale Moon

- Should I? - Should I reveal exactly how I feel?

Should I confess I love you?
                                              Should I recite beneath the pale moonlight?
                                              And swear by the stars above you?

- East of the Sun- East of the sun. and west of the moon

We'll build a dream house, of love, dear
                                                       Near to the sun in the day, crazy moon at night
                                                      We'll live in a lovely way, dear, living our love in pale moonlight

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills