drewby

FEMME

honestly I think it's plain lazy a huge chunk of the album is 3 year old songs that traders have had for at least 1-2 years, and they probably haven't even been changed. yet she cuts out High...wyd sis

no shade but unless you are a trader who has had these tracks for at least 1-2 years, it shouldn't matter

......even though i do hate the high snub

i just realized that she gave us another new song through itunes instead of just giving us light me up. i haven't even listened to it 'cause i figured it'd be an instant pre-order track.

Standouts:

Fever Boy

Bring it Back Round

Light Me Up

Shout Out Loud

Locoluvva

Gold

The whole album is really well done, probably one of my favorite pop records of the year so far

BzhmW.png

http://instagram.com/p/BEQqpFmhlTO/

femmehq To celebrate @recordstoreday I've decided to give away a set of my vinyl releases and a signed copy of my new album. Repost this to be in with a chance of winning using the #Debutante hashtag so I can find it. ✌ (I basically feel like Santa Claus rn) #rsd16 #recordstoreday

For some reason, she liked & commented on a picture of mine on instagram. I'm not sure how she found me, I don't follow her or anything, but I'm taking it as a sign that maybe I should try to get into her. Can some fans of hers give me some song suggestions? 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

For some reason, she liked & commented on a picture of mine on instagram. I'm not sure how she found me, I don't follow her or anything, but I'm taking it as a sign that maybe I should try to get into her. Can some fans of hers give me some song suggestions?

Fever Boy, Daydreamer, Heartbeat, S.O.S if you're not up to listening to her album Debutante

High, Sirens, Romeo, Dumb Blonde