Sitar

Boarding School

Right lyric is “Come on everybody, do the Boarding school”. Not “to the Boarding School”

I don't think "do" makes sense, how do you do a school? What is that supposed to mean? "Do the boarding school" for me would just be a image of Lana with bricks and cement and a shovel building a school from scratch :rip:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I don't think "do" makes sense, how do you do a school? What is that supposed to mean? "Do the boarding school" for me would just be a image of Lana with bricks and cement and a shovel building a school from scratch :rip:

While I’m not 100% if that’s what she’s saying, if it is, it’s probably like all the ‘dance craze’ songs of the 1950s/60s: “do the mashed potato”, “do the Watusi”, etc.

Kinda like how she says “do the South Beach Swing” :)

o4qjp4j.png

While I’m not 100% if that’s what she’s saying, if it is, it’s probably like all the ‘dance craze’ songs of the 1950s/60s: “do the mashed potato”, “do the Watusi”, etc.

Kinda like how she says “do the South Beach Swing” :)

Hummm that makes some sense! I thought and "do boarding school" wouldn't be too weird in the context, the inclusion of "the" (what was bothering me the most) could also be about rhythm or metric. I mean, it's not like this is a college essay.

Thank you, that helped!

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Lyrics written by her on the description of the homemade Boarding School video

“Everyone from town says that you’re so cool

Come on Everybody do the Boarding School

La La lets do drugs Make Love with your teacher

Come on date a towny Let the Tattoo Beat ya I'm a fan of pro Ana nation”

uhm where is this boarding school video 

boarding school video? how do you know about that, and the link? i would of imagined she made a video for this song, anything else you know?

I'm pretty sure the links were probably on her website or myspace or whatever at one point. and from the archived sites you could get the links. We have that stuff somewhere in some thread

I'm pretty sure the links were probably on her website or myspace or whatever at one point. and from the archived sites you could get the links. We have that stuff somewhere in some thread

Someone post the link, never seen this

Someone post the link, never seen this

well apparently this was the link to the boarding school video upload https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA-J9Y_Sbmc&app=desktop

it amazes me that this was public and on her yt page yet we don't have it/it's currently "unleaked"

we know that she uploaded the qotgs video, and some people do have it! 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Well... That settles it. Sorry I doubted you.

Anyways, this song is a guilty pleasure of mine and I need the video. Universe and all kinds of sun and moon phenomena, do your work.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

i don’t really know if anyone’s gonna see this but am i dumb for not knowing what calendar kitten means? i literally don’t understand that lyric so could someone help me out?