Tammy

LDR Live in Berlin, June 20th, 2014

We still have to wait a couple of weeks until Lana will return to Berlin, but you already can find a couple of tour poster here I would like to share with you and those who will also attend THIS show.

Feel free to spread your excitement! :dance:

does anyone know if she will do a show in holland?

i wanna go to berlin but its sooooo far away for me + i need to go with train and need a hotel so it would also  be very exppensive :(

its sooooooo unfair :(:(

:crazy:  :thumb:  :cumming:  :cumming2:  :crying5:  :lolliney:  :hair:  :mariah:  :mj3:

my emotions are going WWIIIIILLLLLLLLLLD !!!

just bought tickets for Berlin  :crying:  :crying2:

can't wait to see the queen for the second time  :dance:

And I can't f*ckin' wait to see you for the 2nd time! :crying4:

Gimme more details via PM sooner or later, please!

It's around 7 hours driving for me but I really want to see Lana again this year.

And when I'm in Berlin I'm going to combine it with a city trip and meeting a good friend.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend!

Ich bin Kölner. Soll sie nach Köln kommen. Hier sind auch viele schwule Männer, verdammt!  :hooker:

köln wäre gerade mal eine stunde von mir entfernt mit dem auto, um nach berlin zu kommen muss ich jetzt erst nach köln fahren und dann noch eine stunde fliegen... aber egal !! das letzte mal hatten wir ziemlich glück, dass sie in so vielen städten in deutschland gespielt hat, also nehme ich es jetzt in kauf nach berlin zu fliegen :lanahairflip:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

köln wäre gerade mal eine stunde von mir entfernt mit dem auto, um nach berlin zu kommen muss ich jetzt erst nach köln fahren und dann noch eine stunde fliegen... aber egal !! das letzte mal hatten wir ziemlich glück, dass sie in so vielen städten in deutschland gespielt hat, also nehme ich es jetzt in kauf nach berlin zu fliegen :lanahairflip:

Ich boykottiere. #Justice4Köln  :hooker:

Guest Dot

Ganz ehrlich #Justice4Hannover Hauptstadt von Niedersachsen und kein Arsch kommt hierher...

Ich weiß echt nicht ob es sich für 200€ lohnt extra nach Berlin zu gehen :/ Ich würde echt mega gerne, vor allem weil ich @@ConeyIslandQueen262 mal voll gerne in Natura treffen will, aber ich brauche das Geld für meinen Führerschein :defeated:

okay so im italian and i just bought the ticket im so excited :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  im gonna stay in berlin from june 19th to 21th!! I just wanted to ask you if you know something about Spandau Citadel like how many hours before you can get in line and things like that! hope to see youuuuuu guyss 

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Ganz ehrlich #Justice4Hannover Hauptstadt von Niedersachsen und kein Arsch kommt hierher...

Ich weiß echt nicht ob es sich für 200€ lohnt extra nach Berlin zu gehen :/ Ich würde echt mega gerne, vor allem weil ich @@ConeyIslandQueen262 mal voll gerne in Natura treffen will, aber ich brauche das Geld für meinen Führerschein :defeated:

ouh man :defeated: jaja der führerschein... :toofunny:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

okay so im italian and i just bought the ticket im so excited :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  im gonna stay in berlin from june 19th to 21th!! I just wanted to ask you if you know something about Spandau Citadel like how many hours before you can get in line and things like that! hope to see youuuuuu guyss 

Yeah, follow us.