Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

Hi ! I'm clearly not used to talk on forums but I'm really glad to see that there are lots of Nicole fans here. Natural Born Losers is one of my favorite records ever. Do any of you know if the demos are available somewhere ?

Hi ! I'm clearly not used to talk on forums but I'm really glad to see that there are lots of Nicole fans here. Natural Born Losers is one of my favorite records ever. Do any of you know if the demos are available somewhere ?

the only demos nicole put out were on cassettes that people won in a giveaway

nicole removed ALL the free stuff frm her bandcamp ugh

does anyone these? i'd buy it to support her but i can barely even afford clothes right now (surely someone must have the original 320 dls from her bancamp and not youtube rips?)

i feel like the owner of the nicole wiki might have some/most of these, so if ur reading/could find them, i'd be very grateful ~

-curdled milk (album)

-flowers of flesh & blood (album)

-ode to dan wiener

-observatory mansions (with observatory mansions II 320kbps)

-natural born losers

-unreleased ep (with Up in smoke, Devil town, Anthems for a 17 year old girl, Snow, Mercy street, Sprawl II mountains beyond Mountains)

-covers EP (unmerged with columbine)

-columbine EP (unmerged with covers)

-greta gibson forever (with Lemonade, Let's all go to the lobby, Chapel, Candy apple, I Slept with my uncle)

-babyland EP

-open love letter to glenn danzig

-beautiful and bad

-have you seen me

-my funeral boy (studio + rough take)

these covers

-between the bars

-born to die

-call your girlfriend

-christian woman (bandcamp)

-cola

-fiend club

-i've got a pain in my sawdust

-i've written a letter to daddy

-lies

-milk eyes

-my wet dreams

-persephone

-precious

-rabid bits of time

-silly love

-teenage dream

-true love will find you in the end

-use your fist and not your mouth

-white blank pages

-wild eyes

-willow tree (all 3 versions)

-youth

random songs:

-he went away

-reds ft brad garcia

-b, demo

-dahmer and the limbs

-golden ring

-mornings ft taylor barkey

-the valley ft dan darrah

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

-call ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLYfriend

lmfao

I believe there are one or two masterposts in the recent pages of this thread

I've updated the original post. High time, TBH. I wanna add a longer description (which hopefully won't come off as very cheesy) but what's up there now will have to suffice for the time being.

Here are the demos as i promised: https://mega.nz/#F!N8NClDBK!mVXUR8wEUWLNWrh2G0Lf4A

enjoy  :heart:

Spasibo ogromnoye! :kiss:

As for "Cute Aggression": :heart: :rock: :bodyisready:

I love it how she has more possibilities in terms of production and how she can experiment with various sounds now. I listen to her bedroom-made stuff with as much pleasure as to her newest works and find them quite as good but I'm terribly glad that, so to speak, a whole world of new options opened for her. Would've never expected it back in 2014. Damn, I think my freaking destiny is such that I have to adore every song Nicole creates and it's freaking fantastic. :legend:

There's one little thing, however... IMHO, the lyrics of "Cute Aggression" are very good (and they fit that super catchy rhythm of the song which I really appreciate) but all Nicole's songwriting prior to this track made me nearly fall off my chair at the first listen, so amazing was it.

The music is not nice, it's marvelous! I love it so. And on top of that, I'm diseased by the egregious need to listen to it.

And the wind I know it’s cold