Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

no receipts yet but i have a friend whos somewhat friendly with her and she told me that she's been signed to a major :defeated:

Omg :wat: I thought Run For Cover was pretty good for her level actually but bring it!

no receipts yet but i have a friend whos somewhat friendly with her and she told me that she's been signed to a major :defeated:

i think she's still with RFC to a certain extent because on february 12th i asked them about possible CM and FoFaB reissues and they said "hopefully! :)". maybe just hillbilly noir will be with a different label. i think EO still owns NBL

utwU6cX.gif

i think she's still with RFC to a certain extent because on february 12th i asked them about possible CM and FoFaB reissues and they said "hopefully! :)". maybe just hillbilly noir will be with a different label. i think EO still owns NBL

So I have Grimes to blame for not getting NBL on vinyl?

My friend who is very close to Nicole has confirmed that Nicole took Cute Aggression off of her bandcamp because people thought she was supporting domestic violence in the song, but that's not even what the song is about 

Can someone please PM me a masterpost of Nicole's work? I'm slowly getting into her work-- I found her in about 2013 through last.fm (I think I heard Dog Teeth and Observatory Mansions) but I HATED her work at the time-- it was too dark/creepy for me then, and I couldn't really stomach it. Now, however, I'm really enjoying what I've heard (a few tracks off NBL, really-- Poacher's Pride, You're So Cool, and In the Land are ones I'm very familiar with), and I want to get into her music!

Thanks, y'all :kiss:

I'm also a huge fan of the Flowers in the Attic books, so I love the ties to that series and the VC Andrews-ish quality to her work <3

o4qjp4j.png

So, now that I've got Nicole's discography (thanks, @!), I have an organization question (one of many, I'm sure):

What do y'all do with the Columbine EP? Do you keep it intact, or merge it with the Covers album, like she did? I'm curious to see.

o4qjp4j.png

So, now that I've got Nicole's discography (thanks, @!), I have an organization question (one of many, I'm sure):

What do y'all do with the Columbine EP? Do you keep it intact, or merge it with the Covers album, like she did? I'm curious to see.

I keep it separate, but thats just because I like having as many albums as I can, makes me feel like we have more music lmao

130525-Lana-Del-Rey..tongues.gif?1

I keep Columbine, Babyland, and Cute Aggression EPs separate but I've absorbed most of her other random releases to b-sides or rarities. But those EPs make sense to organize separately for me bc their songs are thematically related--Columbine being about Columbine, Babyland being recorded with her friend Brad.

I don't use her Covers album though bc I mix the other tracks with the rest of her b-sides. She deletes too many releases lol

I keep Columbine, Babyland, and Cute Aggression EPs separate but I've absorbed most of her other random releases to b-sides or rarities. But those EPs make sense to organize separately for me bc their songs are thematically related--Columbine being about Columbine, Babyland being recorded with her friend Brad.

I don't use her Covers album though bc I mix the other tracks with the rest of her b-sides. She deletes too many releases lol

That's what I was tempted to do, but I've also always got a nagging voice telling me to keep tracklists the way she has them, so-- I went ahead and merged Columbine with Covers. 

Can you post a screenshot of your Nicole library? I count on your libraries to be good guidelines  :worship:

o4qjp4j.png