Sign in to follow this  
Queen_DelRey

What Do You Wear to an LDR Show?

So I'll be attending to my first Lana concert April 27 at Miami beach and I was wondering, what do people usually wear at her concerts? I was thinking about wearing high waisted floral shorts with a cute top (maybe a flower crown but idk if thats too basic?) idk I'm not sure, advice please? :)

This is gonna be my first concert too. I was planning on wearing just a pair of medium wash high waisted shorts with a white sleeveless button up top with a lace detailing at the shoulder and my white keds. Something basic, but Lana "inspired" that I won't look back at and gasp at what I was thinking.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

I don't really dress up for shows. But since it's Lana, I'm gonna wear my Lana shirt that says 'My Pussy Tastes Like Pepsi Cola', and I'll probably slap on my Lana case, hopefully if I meet her she'll sign it!

I don't really dress up for shows. But since it's Lana, I'm gonna wear my Lana shirt that says 'My Pussy Tastes Like Pepsi Cola', and I'll probably slap on my Lana case, hopefully if I meet her she'll sign it!

where the fuck did you get that 

and Im probs gonna wear a crop top or maybe a crew neck sweater that says "live fast, die young", and denim shorts + high tops. Pretty basic but  :lanahairflip:

if you want something ultraviolence-y, maybe leather? Maybe a jacket or baggy pants with some type of boot like timberlands?

where the fuck did you get that 

and Im probs gonna wear a crop top or maybe a crew neck sweater that says "live fast, die young", and denim shorts + high tops. Pretty basic but  :lanahairflip:

if you want something ultraviolence-y, maybe leather? Maybe a jacket or baggy pants with some type of boot like timberlands?

I got it from Etsy!

I got it from Italy. It cost me 30 bucks, it's extremely small and thin fabric, but it looks nice.

I got it from Etsy!

I got it from Italy. It cost me 30 bucks, it's extremely small and thin fabric, but it looks nice.

Etsy has everything. I need to start saving muh money so I can but cute stuff online :hooker:

I have no idea what I'm wearing for tomorrow's show (HELP)

I was wanting to wear something that's fitting in terms of Lana and the stage setup, like for the Vegas/Coachella dates I would've gone something casual-tropical, but at the Phoenix date she wore a shirt and shorts and that threw me for a loop :/

It also doesn't help that I have little to no concert experience

Honestly, jeans and a t-shirt.

Don't wear a flower crown. (They're over done and done)

Don't wear heels or flip flops if you're in the pit. (Other people have feet and heels hurt feet and flip flops will not help from getting stepped on by other feet)

Don't wear a heavy jacket. (It'll be probably super hot, pit or not)