Sign in to follow this  
Queen_DelRey

What Do You Wear to an LDR Show?

same I'm trying to figure out what to wear. I bought a daisy top but that shit got lost in my dirty ass room. Anyways good luck in finding what to wear!

god knows I tried

same I'm trying to figure out what to wear. I bought a daisy top but that shit got lost in my dirty ass room. Anyways good luck in finding what to wear!

i'm glad other ppl lose stuff in their own room. that makes me feel like the state i keep my room in is normal

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I wore a thin lacy shirt and high-waisted shorts with white converse. DO NOT WEAR OPENED-TOED SHOES. They are going to get hella stepped on. Lots of people will be wearing flower crowns and honestly it didn't really bother me or other people.

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

i'm glad other ppl lose stuff in their own room. that makes me feel like the state i keep my room in is normal

being in college for 4 years fucked my brain up so much that yes I lose stuff in my own room. I'm a goddamn mess. my room isn't even my room anymore it's more of a storage room considering there's no bed in it.

god knows I tried

I have no clue I have a month to figure it out :defeated: nothing I own seems 2 be appropriate

ps whats the weather like in chicago in may

It'll either be cool like the whole Midwest right now, or pretty hot. It's so up and down here, no one will know till the week before lol

Guest Dot

I would be that girl on the left. :lmao:

That's not a girl hahahaha!

That's Maikeeb, the "Yaaaaasss Gaga, yaaaasss!" - guy.

When I went to see Lana I wore a t-shirt with Lana on from her British Vogue photoshoot, a pair of black skinny jeans, my pumps similar to converse but they were sketchers.  :facepalm:  And a leather jacket, I felt like I wore the perfect outfit.

Unfortunately it can get rather hot in the arena if you're standing so don't wear a leather jacket. What a horrible decision honestly for my sake.  :toofunny:

tumblr_nv3ubpr8ay1u9vsflo1_540.gif

That's not a girl hahahaha!

That's Maikeeb, the "Yaaaaasss Gaga, yaaaasss!" - guy.

lol yeah but i think they were talking about the girl giving him a dirty look