neuf

April 18 - San Francisco

did anyone waiting near the back exit see her? i waited for like a half an hour but people were starting to say she had already left and i had to pee so i jumped in a cab 

i think i saw @@MermaidMotel? did you see her after the show? where in line were you guys @@neuf @ ? i was sort of near the front; i was the tall antisocial guy in the blue / grey dinosaur cap lmao

:hae:

I was in the purple beanie, lookin like a god awful mess, how embarrassing. 

I didn't, pretty sure she left asap. Were you near me in line or when we were all waiting after the show?

I was in the purple beanie, lookin like a god awful mess, how embarrassing. 

I didn't, pretty sure she left asap. Were you near me in line or when we were all waiting after the show?

whatever no you did not! it was insane for the first several rows though so i'm surprised we didn't all end up leaving with black eyes tbh 

i was behind you in line, probably about 30-40 or so people? i got there at 9 AM so i was definitely not at the far front. i was probably staring rudely for a second or two because i recognized you but wasn't 100% sure 

to those of you that were there, did she take pics with fans in the front row too or just signed autographs

she came down to the front a few times in between or at the end of songs (to sign or accept gifts) but she didn't take any selfies until the end of national anthem 

anyway who the fuck was the guy with the sleeveless denim jacket? neuf? is that you? he was in front of me in line (i.e equally or nearly as obsessive) so it wouldn't be surprising for him to be on lb. i don't even live in SF i just wanna know cause i'm creepy lmao 

ZRBNill.jpg

...so Lana insulted Nancy Sinatra, and is now covering the song she made famous? Okay. 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Not me in the denim.  I don't think I saw any of you going by descriptions...

I don't think she did photos, just signed stuff and accepted gifts.  The stage didn't really lend itself to taking good photos with people in the first row.  I think she did come down once but it was hard to tell really.

u6pq4c9.gif

i was honestly extremely distracted by the contorted faces, crying, shouting etc that seemed to peak around west coast (of all the fucking songs) so my recall on the performance itself is kind of fractured..

am i just oblivious, or was there no high pitched synth at the end of the song? i felt like it was missing which blows cause its my favorite part and it would've been the most perfect sound to sum up those moments in particular 

ZRBNill.jpg