JayCee

Ok so where is everyone meeting lana?

Before her show it looks like signing autographs and taking selfies with fans is going to be a regular thing, my show is in May in Boston and I want to know where exactly does she come out to greet fans? one girl said that she waited at the back entrance of the venue in Phoenix and she was there since 7:30 am waiting for lana to arrive to the venue and that's where she met her. I was wondering if it was the same for the San Francisco show, was it at a back entrance like behind the building or something? Or what if there is no back entrance should people just wait out front? I plan on getting there wayyyyyyyy early in the morning to scope out the venue and see if there's a back entrance where she will possibly come in through but I just HAVE to make sure I meet her!

At Dallas, she was sleeping before the show, but she made it a point to meet almost every one on the first row. :flutter:

That's awesome! My question is though should I focus on waiting for her in the back of the venue before the show when there's a chance that she won't come out? Or should my main focus just be getting in the front row front and center so I know that it's guaranteed that she will come down and meet the fans in the front row?

That's awesome! My question is though should I focus on waiting for her in the back of the venue before the show when there's a chance that she won't come out? Or should my main focus just be getting in the front row front and center so I know that it's guaranteed that she will come down and meet the fans in the front row?

At Dallas, she immediately came down to the first row during Cola, her first song; she took selfies, signed stuff and walked along. She stayed down there for a couple of minutes too. The before the show stuff, I'm not really sure, a rep told me and some other people that she's been really tired due to promo, rehearsals, and traveling... Which I'd fully understand.

97a673f2d.jpg

Ive never met Lana but ive met other singers and its always round the back, I queue at the front so to claim my spot from early on then (always talk to the people around you). artists usually get to the venue after 2 maybe around 3 or 4, I usually leave bag and maybe a hoody so to save my space and then go for a wander around the back, good luck

Hey, I'm going to the Boston show as well! I was also wondering the same thing. The House of Blues in Boston doesn't seem to have an entrance in the back. There are a couple of gates in the front side of the venue, which is where I assume the artist and their crew access the venue. Maybe that'll make it easier for us to spot her when she arrives. I might be wrong, though.

Really hoping there's a way for us to meet her! 

Let's all make fake all-access passes and go backstage.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Hey, I'm going to the Boston show as well! I was also wondering the same thing. The House of Blues in Boston doesn't seem to have an entrance in the back. There are a couple of gates in the front side of the venue, which is where I assume the artist and their crew access the venue. Maybe that'll make it easier for us to spot her when she arrives. I might be wrong, though.

Really hoping there's a way for us to meet her!

Ugh! I was noticing that as well!! It dosent look like there's a back entrance :( the thing is I'm going alone, I think I'm meeting someone there who's also supposed to be going alone as well but in case he dosent go, I'll be by myself and then it gets hard because I have to hold my spot in line for front row and then if I wanna meet lana I have to get off line, and then there's a possibility that she won't even meet fans before the show, so should I just stay in line and get front row cause I know then she'll definitely come down and meet fans, idk I'm so confused. And I'm from New York so I don't know my way around or the area, and I was also planning on camping out over night lol

Ugh! I was noticing that as well!! It dosent look like there's a back entrance :( the thing is I'm going alone, I think I'm meeting someone there who's also supposed to be going alone as well but in case he dosent go, I'll be by myself and then it gets hard because I have to hold my spot in line for front row and then if I wanna meet lana I have to get off line, and then there's a possibility that she won't even meet fans before the show, so should I just stay in line and get front row cause I know then she'll definitely come down and meet fans, idk I'm so confused. And I'm from New York so I don't know my way around or the area, and I was also planning on camping out over night lol

I'm going alone too, so you are definitely not the only one! We could always have each other's backs on this one. Also, we could always just come up with a numbering system so everyone can leave momentarily and just get back in line according to their number. :)

Without question....front row! It will be the best experience.

I'm going alone too, so you are definitely not the only one! We could always have each other's backs on this one. Also, we could always just come up with a numbering system so everyone can leave momentarily and just get back in line according to their number. :)

Omg awesome!!!!!!! :) what's your Instagram so we can add each other??,

I have an answer now!

She met everyone, EVERYONE that stayed after the ATL show

That was about 1000 people in 2 hours so just wait by her bus after I guess

BzhmW.png

anyone know about the philly venue? its a larger outdoor venue so i don't know about back entrances or anything 

I'm going to Philly too. I have no clue about entrances because I have never been there, but because it is so open and is outside, I do not think it would be difficult to find the entrances because of the sheer fact that there isn't that much of a building itself.

2dt29zc.jpg

I'm going to Philly too. I have no clue about entrances because I have never been there, but because it is so open and is outside, I do not think it would be difficult to find the entrances because of the sheer fact that there isn't that much of a building itself.

okay cool, hey did you get your tickets from AIW cause i did but i didn't get an email today which i should have cause its 5 days till the concert

okay cool, hey did you get your tickets from AIW cause i did but i didn't get an email today which i should have cause its 5 days till the concert

Sorry, I did not. I got mine from the fan presale that was put on Lana's FB page. From Wonderland or whatever. I believe mine are just picked up at will call the day of.

2dt29zc.jpg