buster

Grand Prairie April 23rd - Who Is Going?

I will be there but have never been to this venue. It looks pretty small in pictures which is great.

People have talked about getting there as early as 7am and meeting her when she arrives...dos anyone know the layout of the venue and where she might arrive at? What time might she arrive?

post-2170-0-17958500-1397949178_thumb.jpg

I'm going to be there. :)

Although it was renamed since I was there in 2009, I remember where I went to meet the band I was seeing. There was a small fenced in area around the back/right side where the band was hanging out. I'm not sure if it's still the same, but the inside looks the same as I remember it. Also a couple of the other bands' members were just walking around inside the venue but outside the theatre. It's pretty big inside and the theatre seats 6,350 people.

I'm going to be there. :)

Although it was renamed since I was there in 2009, I remember where I went to meet the band I was seeing. There was a small fenced in area around the back/right side where the band was hanging out. I'm not sure if it's still the same, but the inside looks the same as I remember it. Also a couple of the other bands' members were just walking around inside the venue but outside the theatre. It's pretty big inside and the theatre seats 6,350 people.

Thanks MissDaytona. I am so ready for this show. I have pit GA but I would really like to be up front. Don't we all? Ha! I am really excited.

Thanks MissDaytona. I am so ready for this show. I have pit GA but I would really like to be up front. Don't we all? Ha! I am really excited.

No problem. :)

I'm super excited too! I have the same tickets and I'm basically trying to figure out the best way to try and get to the front. Hopefully it all works out. :)

i'll be there! i have a seated ticket, prays for a good view

Never been to this venue but it looks small enough that almost any view is a good view. It will be great just to see her. Saw her in NYC when she toured Born to Die. That was great but I have been ready to see her again for a while. After Grand Prairie, I will go to New Orleans too. So excited for this show.

Looks like the fenced area to the right of the venue is still there.. According to google earth anyway. Still debating what time I should get there though.

Looks like the fenced area to the right of the venue is still there.. According to google earth anyway. Still debating what time I should get there though.

Thanks for checking.

I feel bad for y'all getting there so early, like I'm only getting there like two hours before the doors open. I remember that the pit isn't really that big, like enough room to move around though, so I just figure that it'll be pretty easy to weave in and out of and I can just try and meet Lana after the show in the back. I'm nervous about taking my friend though. Hopefully she can keep up.

:kiss:

It sucks cause my school is literally like 15/20 minutes away from the theater WALKING, and I've missed enough days already, so I'll probably go after school which is 4:30. Damn FML. Wishing for a miracle. The only way to get through the fence is to just sneak through it.

97a673f2d.jpg

I'm in section 204, aka I'm actually seated, so does anyone think I should still get there super early? I'm driving from 3 hours away so my boyfriend and I were planning on getting there around 2:30 and the doors open at 6:30

I'm in section 204, aka I'm actually seated, so does anyone think I should still get there super early? I'm driving from 3 hours away so my boyfriend and I were planning on getting there around 2:30 and the doors open at 6:30

Since you're in the seated section, you probably would be good getting there like an hour early, unless you're trying to meet Lana before the show.

I'm so excited for tomorrow, you guys. :excited:

I'm really torn about when to arrive.

In some cities, people are getting their the night before. But I just can't see that happening in Dallas.

Plus, where can people even wait at the theater? It's on it's own property, not on the street like some venues.

I'm really torn about when to arrive.

In some cities, people are getting their the night before. But I just can't see that happening in Dallas.

Plus, where can people even wait at the theater? It's on it's own property, not on the street like some venues.

I called and the parking lot opens at 9 am, so I guess you could wait in your car? I'm not really sure, I've never been to this venue before.

Also I'm thinking/hoping that since it's Dallas, it won't get crazy with fans (I don't think she's as popular in Texas)

I called and the parking lot opens at 9 am, so I guess you could wait in your car? I'm not really sure, I've never been to this venue before.

Also I'm thinking/hoping that since it's Dallas, it won't get crazy with fans (I don't think she's as popular in Texas)

Agreed. I hope not a lot of people get there early, which I doubt there will. I know a bunch of Rays around town. .-.

97a673f2d.jpg