buster

Grand Prairie April 23rd - Who Is Going?

Best concert of my life, I tried meeting her in the back of the venue, but some idiots were crazy and called the cops. Although Lana went outside and waved she left. After most goons left, someone (who apparently works with Lana) said she'd left right after because she has promos in LA.

97a673f2d.jpg

Wonderful concert in Grand Prairie.  We were up in the nosebleed seats, but Lana was beautiful, the band was great, and the vibe at Verizon, with thousands of Lana fans singing and screaming, was exciting and unforgettable.  There was a lot of love in the air tonight in Dallas.  I have no doubt she will fill the American Airlines venue when she comes back to perform here next time. :)  The crowd couldn't have made more noise if Elvis himself was on the stage, I don't think.

It was perfect - 6500 people who stood up the entire time she was on stage and sang along on every song.  Lana just doesn't have a connection to her fans, it is a conduit straight to our hearts.  I've never seen anything like it  She is literally like a goddess on stage who can do no wrong.  I can't believe I'm even saying that, but it is oh so true. :worship:

My friend and I got there at 1 am and no one at the venue had a problem with it. And the time went by pretty quick! We would take turns napping in the car so it was all perfect.

The experience was so amazing. I got a kiss from Lana, an autograph, a picture with her, had a convo with her, and she wrapped herself in my flag.

Last night was purely magical. Can't wait for ACL.

She has gotten SO much better live (not that she wasn't perfect before) and last night was so so amazing, I haven't even read the article yet but the headline already pisses me off

My friend and I got there at 1 am and no one at the venue had a problem with it. And the time went by pretty quick! We would take turns napping in the car so it was all perfect.

The experience was so amazing. I got a kiss from Lana, an autograph, a picture with her, had a convo with her, and she wrapped herself in my flag.

Last night was purely magical. Can't wait for ACL.

They let you back in line?