Arthur

Rock en Seine festival (near Paris) - August 24th : Who is going?

She's performing at 19:45!!!!! So at what time do you guys plan to go there? And can someone maybe answer this question I have? : at festivals, is it easy to go back to your place if u go to the toilette? ( or one should not leave?)

EotAQlJ.jpg

Oh my god I'm so excited to see her, I've been watching the live Ultraviolence performances and I can tell it's gonna be an amazing show!

We should all go together or something cause I'm gonna be there alone and will know little French so........ YAY. SO PUMPED

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Oh my god I'm so excited to see her, I've been watching the live Ultraviolence performances and I can tell it's gonna be an amazing show!

We should all go together or something cause I'm gonna be there alone and will know little French so........ YAY. SO PUMPED

Yeeees! I'm already going with Godblessme ( I think that's the username) and if he says it's ok you can go with us ( and the others too if they want). I can't say I speak French fluently but I can get by.

EotAQlJ.jpg

hey guys I'm going to ! but i am from dubai so if anyone wants to go with me as a group it would be nice. Ill be staying in paris from the 18th till the 26th just message me please xx btw I'm Reem 19 years old and a girl xx

I believe only the first half of her show was professionally recorded and posted on soundcloud by a radio station. I wish the whole show was, it was her best performance of FMWUTTT.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS