delaney

Tips for trying to meet lana?

I'm going to see Lana in Nashville May 2, and I was wondering where I should try to wait to meet her? I'm not from Nashville and will be driving there Friday so I won't actually be able to get in line until about 4 (the concert starts at 8) I'm pretty sure the venue has a back entrance, so should I wait in line in the front or try to see her at the back entrance? It isn't general admission so I don't really have to worry about being the first in line.. Would I have any chances of meeting her if I get there around 4ish?

get to the front. it'll be hard, but really the only way you'll meet her is being at the very front when she comes down and says hi to people during/after the show.

they call you CRY BABY, CRY BABY / but you don't fucking care!!

meeting her before/after show is probably unlikely

your BEST bet is front row (near center?) when she meets fans. :/

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Aww alright, thanks for your replies.. It isn't general admission (like everyone has an assigned seat) and my seat unfortunately is not in the first few rows :\

she stayed behind for hours in Atlanta, did you get to meet her in Nashville??

BzhmW.png

Noo, sadly :(

I got there at 4 and waited with a bunch of people outside of the back entrance because apparently she was not there yet, but she somehow managed to sneak in another entrance.. Some people had been waiting there since 10 in the morning and she never went through that way.. After the show, everyone went back to the back entrance and waited on her til about 1 until a security guard came out and told everyone she had left about 10 minutes ago. Rob tweeted that they had wanted to meet us but there were problems with security. But oh well, it was still a very lovely show! I loved seeing Lana perform :) she is fantastic live. Gained so much confidence since she's first started performing.

The security staff at the Ryman were complete assholes to fans, and unnecessarily so. I got to the back ally around noon and after a few hours it seemed like they'd come out and make us move every hour, it was silly. After the show the back ally was out of hand, but even the groups of 5-6 people waiting peacefully elsewhere were barked at. Shame it sounds like they screwed things up.

But yes, ultimately I was there to see her perform. :-)