Arthur

Lana Covers French Magazine "Libération"

It is not the full article, just it's description.

I'm going to buy the magazine soon.

The french journalists say that they are happy to have listened in exclusivity to Ultraviolence with Lana (or just some of the new songs) :-)

This is the article translated. Mind you, it's google translate, so it's not exact.

Lana Del Rey: Musings
By: Francoise-Marie Santucci 

There was that mouth that made ​​so much about this ethereal voice, that too rapid success. Two years ago, the release of her first album, which has not made ​​fun of Lana Del Rey? Her name and physical evoked too David Lynch, too Mulholland Drive, to make it really nice. Where does it come from? Was it really true?

Months have passed, mockery too. Her songs remained. While preparing to release her second album Ultraviolence, we went to meet her in Los Angeles. In her new songs we could listen exclusively with it, there is a slightly dark strength and fragility more rock. Over one day in a house cinema on the hills of LA, she posed for us and answered our questions as a Hollywood star would. With so shy that ambition.

At the other end of the spectrum, geographical and cultural stands volcanic Joumana Haddad, a Lebanese journalist and essayist. The Cannes Film Festival approaching, she recalls the fantastic permissiveness Arab films of the 70s and 80s, when the actresses and actors of Beirut or Cairene émoustillaient girls in the Middle East. To get where? At worst rigor than ever in 2014, she says with a beautiful nervousness, but not without humor.

Elsewhere in this issue, the writer Simon Liberati narrates his Tokyo's wanderings in the company of actress and filmmaker Eva Ionesco. There is also talk of cinema.And fierce grace, mysterious, which is deposited in some women. As Lana, Joumana, or Eva.

Read the full Next by downloading our app for iPhone and iPad. Appointment on June 7 for the next issue.

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Okay, I will pay one of you Frenchies to buy this and send it to me when it comes out.

Frenchies? C'mon, we're not pulling our weight as an English language forum without using the ethnic slur par excellence for the French, the crème de la crème: frogs.

Ribbbbbit!

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.