Sign in to follow this  
RichAssPiss

2014 American Tour Merchandise

Can anyone who has been to the American spring dates thus far confirm what the merchandise booth has been like? I heard during the European tour there were signed posters available. Is this still the case?

Thanks for the responses. Does that mean they are not selling signed poster/lithos at the tour? I saw European dates that had autographed merchandise.

Likely not, I haven't seen anyone mention it

She's also not staying after to meet fans and give them merch like she's done in the past

BzhmW.png

I wonder why Lana decided to use this snake as like a new logo for merch... I'm also kind of surprised that they sell stuff with her from the blonde days.

2dt29zc.jpg

Thanks for the responses. Does that mean they are not selling signed poster/lithos at the tour? I saw European dates that had autographed merchandise.

I saw her in Dallas and New Orleans and they sold the lyric book which was autographed.

did you guys wait and get the stuff after the show?

I bought my merch after the show to guarantee my spot in the front row. The lines were crazy long but worth it.

The line at the concert for merch was way too fucking long so I bought the shirt with the bee on it online (kinda wish I bought the one with the serpent because the bee on her face is ugly af). I should be getting it in the mail soon!  :D

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

The line at the concert for merch was way too fucking long so I bought the shirt with the bee on it online (kinda wish I bought the one with the serpent because the bee on her face is ugly af). I should be getting it in the mail soon!  :D

lel that photoshoot makes her lips look really bad

At the Nashville show they were selling signed sheet music for $200, there was a sign saying "only 30 exist." The displayed one was Young and Beautiful, I asked if they were all the same song and the guy told me he thought so.

If it helps anyone going to shows, prices are the same as on the website, aside from the lyric book which is $125 at the show.

I was disappointed that there was nothing for sale at the show last night other than what's on the website. Other than the signed music sheet...

I did get the black/snake shirt and the flask. There was no way I wasn't buying that flask. 

And P.S. The line for the merch table was the LONGEST I have ever seen at any show ever. Even for venues with quadruple the people. Lana's fans love her! 

I was disappointed that there was nothing for sale at the show last night other than what's on the website. Other than the signed music sheet...

I did get the black/snake shirt and the flask. There was no way I wasn't buying that flask.

And P.S. The line for the mercy table was the LONGEST I have ever seen at any show ever. Even for venues with quadruple the people. Lana's fans love her!

The Ryman poster was sweet but sold out so quickly. I was disappointed there weren't a few other show only things too (ie. lanyards, an American Tour 2014 poster, etc.).

I was like 5th in the door and got through the merch line quickly, fortunately. But it looked like hell, even after the show.

i should have never complained that i couldn't go to one of her shows on twitter so i could buy a shirt online and make bitches at my school jealous 

"OMG just scored last minute tickets to see Lana!!!"

I got the Tropics vest and it is so comfy. Like, I want to live in that shirt. But, be warned if you are a high school student and your school has a strict dress code because the openings for your arms go down pretty "low" (not really for my definition of low, but I would definitely get in trouble realized what I was wearing and almost did).

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

I'm always a small t shirt but should I get medium to be safe how are these sizes here please help 

for the snake tshirt what is the smallest size on website all the have is medium? 

I'm always a small t shirt but should I get medium to be safe how are these sizes here please help 

for the snake tshirt what is the smallest size on website all the have is medium? 

if you're a girl you can make it into a crop top? I'm a small/x-small but i sometimes get medium and it fits fine.

If you're a guy then a size up shouldnt matter.