naachoboy

FULL: "West Coast (Radio Mix)" [OUT MAY 30]

I love this radio version AND the original! There's really no point in debating which version is the best because each one is a masterpiece in yours or someone else's perspective!  :hooker:

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

I really love this radio mix but i want the original to be on uv. and since it seems like they're using the original in the music video, i think it will be. This one is a good single but the summer vibes don't fit with the theme of dark and unlistenable lol

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

I like I like! Wasn't expecting it...how many versions are there now I've lost count. But I like it it's got a good beat. Regardless I love West Coast.

god knows I tried

Hm, I don't really know what to think about this new version. Of course it's way more radio friendly but for me they just killed the whole atmospere of the song. And I know it's just a radio mix but if it's for Gemany and Switzerland (and gets popular) I guess it'll also be played here at Austrian radio stations like it was the case with Summertime Sadness and Dark Paradise. And I tell you everytime they play one of those remixes I still turn off the radio because...yeah, Idk...I get really annoyed and just can't listen to it. The SS radio version even made me hate the original album version, initially one of my favs off BTD (now it has grown on me again but still).
On the other hand the new West Coast radio remix actually has the potential to become a summer hit song and this, of course is good for Lana....
Sorry for being so picky

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I hope this is only intended for the German-speaking market where people think that Scorpions was a cool rock band. This version totally butchers the song original vibe with that silly caribbean beat, the chorus is bland compared to the original and lost all his haunting appeal. It's not bad because we are talking about Lana but WC was meant to be a soft rock anthem and I'm sure that in the upcoming video and on the album we'll have the original version. If the song would have came out first in this version it would have been derided by most of the reviewers, I'm sure of that.