Sign in to follow this  
National Anthem

St. Lucia

stlucia1-600x450.jpg

If you haven't heard about this guy, I guarantee you will soon enough. His songs are SO good and I don't know why/how he is still so unknown at this point. If you like 80s-inspired synthpop/dance music with soaring vocals reminiscent of MJ, you'll love St. Lucia.

[/YouTube]

H0bDaqU.gif

Wait I'm super feeling him, I've heard of him and thought it was a band or something and never listened to him, but All Eyes On You is such a good song, the other song isn't doing that much for me but I'm downloading his album right now!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Woah this is awesome!!!!

Thank you

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Wait I'm super feeling him, I've heard of him and thought it was a band or something and never listened to him, but All Eyes On You is such a good song, the other song isn't doing that much for me but I'm downloading his album right now!

OMG YAY! Glad you like him! Literally every song he's released is flawless. Lemme know if you need a song list or links or anything :)

H0bDaqU.gif

OMG YAY! Glad you like him! Literally every song he's released is flawless. Lemme know if you need a song list or links or anything :)

I really like his album but I wish more songs were like All Eyes On You, I'm in love with that song.

Should I get his EPs?

YES. The 3 other songs that didn't make the album on the St. Lucia - EP are great, especially "Before The Dive".

The only other things I know of he's done than the 6 track EP and the 11 track album is a feature on the RAC track "Ready For It" (which is awesome) and a couple remixes if you're interested :P

H0bDaqU.gif

YES. The 3 other songs that didn't make the album on the St. Lucia - EP are great, especially "Before The Dive".

The only other things I know of he's done than the 6 track EP and the 11 track album is a feature on the RAC track "Ready For It" (which is awesome) and a couple remixes if you're interested :P

I wanttttttt

Maybe  :makeup:

But I was about to summon you and @ in here anyway, so do you love or??

I'm on the fence because the production is cooool but I try to avoid anthemic male indie which is what's he's giving me :defeated: Second song is kinda undeniable though, will give his album a listen.

His new-wave time-machine vibe is what caught me the most, I really like him (found him wandering around in last.fm last year).

Albeit his music in undeniably really good and bright, his songs do not possess that... attractive power to me :c I'd really love to like him, but he seems to be missing a certain something...

And I agree with the upward mates, the photo is really, certainly unappealing hahahah it's just TOO gay.

I like him though. And I LOVE how you summon me @@National Anthem <3

His new-wave time-machine vibe is what caught me the most, I really like him (found him wandering around in last.fm last year).

Albeit his music in undeniably really good and bright, his songs do not possess that... attractive power to me :c I'd really love to like him, but he seems to be missing a certain something...

And I agree with the upward mates, the photo is really, certainly unappealing hahahah it's just TOO gay.

I like him though. And I LOVE how you summon me @@National Anthem <3

Hmm well maybe he's just not for you, that's okay. And honestly after watching interviews with him, he doesn't even come across gay to me, but maybe he is lol idk. Either way, that picture I think makes him look WAY more feminine than he usually is, but whatever :flop:

Oh and expect more summoning in the future, you're usually one I can count on to fangirl with me ;) :kiss:

H0bDaqU.gif