Sign in to follow this  
National Anthem

St. Lucia

All Eyes On You has been on repeat since I first heard it. Thank you so much. LOVE this.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Bring back this thread. I LOVE HIM! But I thought they're a group. Am I wrong? I have When the Night and St. Lucia EP, I'll be happy if someone can PM me all songs.

They/he played 2 new songs at Coachella, they're amazing. Everyone should listen to them/him.

YES FINALLY! He's still probably my favorite male vocalist. And yeah St. Lucia is a group technically I guess, but I sorta see him as the main, kinda like Florence + the Machine? Anyway I haven't listened to the new live tracks, but can't wait for new material.

If you have the EP and When The Night, you have everything I do except "Ready For It" by RAC which he is featured on. It's super easy to find (and pretty great I might add).

H0bDaqU.gif

YES FINALLY! He's still probably my favorite male vocalist. And yeah St. Lucia is a group technically I guess, but I sorta see him as the main, kinda like Florence + the Machine? Anyway I haven't listened to the new live tracks, but can't wait for new material.

If you have the EP and When The Night, you have everything I do except "Ready For It" by RAC which he is featured on. It's super easy to find (and pretty great I might add).

I agree with you! Thank you for F+TM thing. New songs are SICK.

I'll look for it, thanks.

+ I found 2 songs that he's featuring.

Unfortunately :(

Oh okay, well if you find them in better quality PM me!

Anyway let's talk faves:

Wait For Love

When The Night

Forgiveness

Too Close

Before The Dive

UGH ACTUALLY JUST EVERY SONGGRWAGREQGWR

The only ones I'm still not crazy about are "Cold Case" and "Out Tonight" actually

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh okay, well if you find them in better quality PM me!

Anyway let's talk faves:

Wait For Love

When The Night

Forgiveness

Too Close

Before The Dive

UGH ACTUALLY JUST EVERY SONGGRWAGREQGWR

The only ones I'm still not crazy about are "Cold Case" and "Out Tonight" actually

Okay :) I CAN'T CHOOSE. REALLY. But first three faves are: All Eyes On You, September and maybe When The Night. But every song is so good.

I really like Cold Case! And I only listened Out Tonight one time :/ and I lost it. If it's not problem could you please send me 3 deluxe tracks?

Okay :) I CAN'T CHOOSE. REALLY. But first three faves are: All Eyes On You, September and maybe When The Night. But every song is so good.

I really like Cold Case! And I only listened Out Tonight one time :/ and I lost it. If it's not problem could you please send me 3 deluxe tracks?

Yeah sure! I'll have to wait until tonight if that's okay, just PM me later

H0bDaqU.gif