delaney

Who else is going to the Ryman in Nashville?

I was there last night and had a fabulous time! I'll be sure to share pictures and videos (I got Blue Jeans, Born To Die, Summertime Sadness, Ride and Gods and Monsters) as soon as I can!

And can I just say Lana looks absolutely radiant last night?!

I was there and had a FANTASTIC time. It was so much fun. Worth every penny I had to pay to get the ticket from Stubhub. Very disappointed that she didn't do an encore. But this seems to be normal for her? She played all her big songs and really knew how to get the crowd in a frenzy. I just loved her. 

I was at the Nashville show and it was beyond magical. Lana was absolutely breathtaking. I feel so blessed that I finally got to see her perform. Would have loved to meet her and waited but unfortunately, she left. It's understandable though cause I know she's got family in Nashville. It was a great experience and I can't wait to see her again.

If anyone cares to see my pics/videos, you can look at my Instagram.

I'm trying to remember the setlist, is this right?:

Cola

Body Electric

Blue Jeans

Born To Die

West Coast

Carmen

Young and Beautiful

Million Dollar Man

Ride

Gods and Monsters

Summertime Sadness

Video Games

National Anthem

Does anyone happen to extra Hatch Show print they're looking to get rid of? They sold out before I made it through the line. :(

Oh and I think those are all the right songs but she moved Ride and Million Dollar Man up, like after Born To Die or West Coast maybe? I remember her talking to her piano player and saying something like "let's do it now".