larina

Three-Word Story

So the deal is to write a story. It can be however you like. You can make it a as interesting--or as boring--or as descriptive--or as plain--as you like, but you can only submit three words each person. And you must wait until the next person posts or unless no one replies to post again. I'll start of.

Once there was...

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

please make these threads stop  :magikarp:

god youre so fucking negative. calm down would you. literally all of the posts i read from you are like super mean or just plain nasty or like unnecessary.

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

god youre so fucking negative. calm down would you. literally all of the posts i read from you are like super mean or just plain nasty or like unnecessary.

because my lexis is so clearly showing how agitated i am  :biblio:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

because my lexis is so clearly showing how agitated i am  :biblio:

Well if you're so agitated, then just leave the threads that annoy you alone. :brows3:

I'm sorry that you hate me...

:omfg: :omfg: This is becoming really funny!

Once there was a semen thunderstorm at a public child's birthday party which made all...

Once there was a semen thunderstorm at a public child's birthday party which made all the ladies scream in fear of their fabulous dresses...

Once there was a semen thunderstorm at a public child's birthday party which made all the ladies scream in fear of their fabulous dresses. They drove to...

Once there was a semen thunderstorm at a public child's birthday party which made all the ladies scream in fear of their fabulous dresses. They drove to the dry cleaners...

Once there was a semen thunderstorm at a public child's birthday party which made all the ladies scream in fear of their fabulous dresses. They drove to the dry cleaners to clean them...

Once there was a semen thunderstorm at a public child's birthday party which made all the ladies scream in fear of their fabulous dresses. They drove to the dry cleaners to clean them where there was big purple dildos

Once there was a semen thunderstorm at a public child's birthday party which made all the ladies scream in fear of their fabulous dresses. They drove to the dry cleaners to clean them where there was big purple dildos singing lana del...

Once there was a semen thunderstorm at a public child's birthday party which made all the ladies scream in fear of their fabulous dresses. They drove to the dry cleaners to clean them where there was big purple dildos singing Lana Del Rey songs for...

Once there was a semen thunderstorm at a public child's birthday party which made all the ladies scream in fear of their fabulous dresses. They drove to the dry cleaners to clean them where there was big purple dildos singing Lana Del Rey songs for Free daddy sex ...