I decided not to listen to the demo of Apples and Cigarettes so it has more impact when I hear the album.

I've also never listened to any of their unreleased songs but they are rapidly approaching Charli XCX levels of love and play count, so I may need to soon.

It just has the first EP btw.

But thanks!

No, if you scroll to the right it shows their other uploads which are the other EPs

Good god post ha

You know they covered a Smiths song right?

BzhmW.png

No, if you scroll to the right it shows their other uploads which are the other EPs

You know they covered a Smiths song right?

OMG I've always scrolled past it on iTunes because I didn't think it was them

runs

oh mk. do you know if there's an hq 'Diamond' in it, or do you have it?

What is this

Why does this download not have everything :icant:

Wow so much of their unreleased stuff is so good! Definitely hyping me on them even more. The wonders a thread and some discussion can have.

What is this?

I guess they experimented with hip-hop some so they're gonna put out a mixtape of those results

Wow so much of their unreleased stuff is so good! Definitely hyping me on them even more. The wonders a thread and some discussion can have.

I guess they experimented with hip-hop some so they're gonna put out a mixtape of those results

I've been listening to their unreleased all night! We Did It Anyway, Catholic Boys, Science And Regret, MLK Day and Tokyo are my favorites! Thread's always hype me up about artists, without this thread I would've been content with my 15 songs.

I looked into the hip hop thingy and I guess there's a rapper named Kitten ( l o l https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/over-flow2-mixtape/id845967952). I guess Youtube tries to match up audio in a video with official releases?

I've been listening to their unreleased all night! We Did It Anyway, Catholic Boys, Science And Regret, MLK Day and Tokyo are my favorites! And their Smiths cover is on iTunes, it's really good. Thread's always hype me up about artists, without this thread I would've been content with my 15 songs.

I looked into the hip hop thingy and I guess there's a rapper named Kitten ( l o l https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/over-flow2-mixtape/id845967952). I guess Youtube tries to match up audio in a video with official releases?

Same here. Instantly organized it into a pretty little album and the rest is history. I love pretty much the same ones (except Tokyo idk why) but I think my faves are Trash Bag Crown, Catholic Boys, and Heart Attack. Also important to note that what the post labels as "Blue World (Demo)" sounds way more finalized than the other and therefore an actual bop. I bought Panic, I suppose I could upload it if you need it.

Oh that's weird that he also has a "Money" released around the same time...:biblio: