So y'all, is this achievable? I thought nah at first but I was imagining how slayful an Ultraviolence cover would be recently so I'm just wondering if anyone's interested. Like idk if it were $25 we'd still need 16 committed people :rip: But the less we pay I figure the less weirdly exclusive it would have to be (a Charli XCX 14 mess). Could also organize something with less people but more $$$ if that panned out. Just saying I'd be willing to spearhead this.

Not us starting a pledge campaign within a pledge campaign

I would commit money if you guys chose a better song for her to cover than Ultraviolence

I would commit money if you guys chose a better song for her to cover than Ultraviolence

Suggestion box is open

I can't really think of anything that would be the perfect fit so I'm honestly down for whatever

Flipside would b nice

tumblr_nhktb1q8Dv1r8jjn6o1_250.gif

Question is, does Chloe know about the iconic Target exclusive bonus track? And is it less contentious than Ultraviolence?

So y'all, is this achievable? I thought nah at first but I was imagining how slayful an Ultraviolence cover would be recently so I'm just wondering if anyone's interested. Like idk if it were $25 we'd still need 16 committed people :rip: But the less we pay I figure the less weirdly exclusive it would have to be (a Charli XCX 14 mess). Could also organize something with less people but more $$$ if that panned out. Just saying I'd be willing to spearhead this.

Not us starting a pledge campaign within a pledge campaign

Did you also get the deluxe bundle? I'm asking cause like honestly you want to spend MORE money?????!!

Did you also get the deluxe bundle? I'm asking cause like honestly you want to spend MORE money?????!!

Omg read me :toofunny: Well obviously NOT but in a scenario where the tiny LanaBoards Kitten fanbase is combining forces to finance a thing, I could contribute a conservative amount. Naturally none of us are gonna drop $400 for her to record a cover so we gotta be in it for the team. It would just be like an add-on to my bundle if it panned out I guess lol

Was just revisiting unreleased Kitten and this popped up :flutter:

Considering Fall On Me was released last January and they're touring in spring, I suspect the rollout for this album will follow the EP's format :excited:

@KITTENTHEBAND "PREMIERING OUR NEW MUSIC VIDEO EXCLUSIVELY ON OUR PLEDGE PAGE TUESDAY. OMG...

http://pmusic.co/3o2yvP"

Also the HOSIB vinyl is now available on their site. It includes Fall On Me and a piano version of Fall On Me.

I'm confused, was it originally planned to not and is the piano version the only new track for the vinyl?