Sign in to follow this  
eternixy

Any problems with AIW pre-sale?

Hey guys, 

Since the tour has started now, I wanted to make sure that there were no problems with the Adventures in Wonderland pre-sale, as I ordered tickets through them. Were the venues all aware of the pre-sale, and were your tickets waiting at will call? 

I'm freaking out because my show is just 2 weeks away and I want to make sure everything works out just fine. 

Hey guys, 

Since the tour has started now, I wanted to make sure that there were no problems with the Adventures in Wonderland pre-sale, as I ordered tickets through them. Were the venues all aware of the pre-sale, and were your tickets waiting at will call? 

I'm freaking out because my show is just 2 weeks away and I want to make sure everything works out just fine. 

at the Tabernacle there were two lines at the box office for LiveNation will call and AIW will call

I don't know how the other shows work, but they had all the paper ticket holders from will call (since it was credit card entry) in a separate line and they let us in first

BzhmW.png

I knew a few people in Nashville who got their tickets though the AIW pre-sale and they didn't have any problems; they did, however, not allow them to pick their tickets up until 5 PM. That could be a venue specific thing, but just a heads up in case.

I knew a few people in Nashville who got their tickets though the AIW pre-sale and they didn't have any problems; they did, however, not allow them to pick their tickets up until 5 PM. That could be a venue specific thing, but just a heads up in case.

5 PM? Jeez, that's so late.

Anyways, when you get there ask an employee what to do because it may be different at every venue. I was at The Tabernacle and there were two lines for Ticketmaster tickets and Adventures in Wonderland tickets, like what omgitsandrew said. Also, if you're going with someone, either you or them hold a spot in line while the other gets the tickets. At my venue, if you went alone and the people around you weren't willing to hold your spot for you, you had to go to the end of the line once you got your ticket if you already had a spot, which would be awful and you definitely don't want that. But the people at my show were really nice and the people at your show would probably be really nice as well. Have fun!

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

5 PM? Jeez, that's so late.

Anyways, when you get there ask an employee what to do because it may be different at every venue. I was at The Tabernacle and there were two lines for Ticketmaster tickets and Adventures in Wonderland tickets, like what omgitsandrew said. Also, if you're going with someone, either you or them hold a spot in line while the other gets the tickets. At my venue, if you went alone and the people around you weren't willing to hold your spot for you, you had to go to the end of the line once you got your ticket if you already had a spot, which would be awful and you definitely don't want that. But the people at my show were really nice and the people at your show would probably be really nice as well. Have fun!

You didn't say hello :whitney:

then again the crowd was awful so

I showed up an hour before doors and watched people seethe that had been there all day because I got in first with a paper ticket

BzhmW.png

You didn't say hello :whitney:

then again the crowd was awful so

I showed up an hour before doors and watched people seethe that had been there all day because I got in first with a paper ticket

I don't have a proper look of your face! If I did, and I saw you, I would've definitely said hi! Next time..

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

My show is this Friday and I have a question that AIW didn't really answer properly. Hopefully one of you can if you had a similar situation.

I bought the tickets using a credit card that isn't under my name. I emailed them and gave them my name. With proper ID do I still need the credit card used, or no? Should I bring it with just in case?

My show is this Friday and I have a question that AIW didn't really answer properly. Hopefully one of you can if you had a similar situation.

I bought the tickets using a credit card that isn't under my name. I emailed them and gave them my name. With proper ID do I still need the credit card used, or no? Should I bring it with just in case?

I only needed to provide my ID for both shows I attended. Don't tink you will need the card but take it just case. The will call window is managed by the venue, not AIW - each venue may have different rules. Not sure about the different name on the card though.

Hey, thanks for all the responses. Another thing I'd be interested in knowing is if everyone received their email that it said we would get 5 days before the show? I'm nearing the 5 day mark, and I'd just like to make sure everything is taken care of.

Hey, thanks for all the responses. Another thing I'd be interested in knowing is if everyone received their email that it said we would get 5 days before the show? I'm nearing the 5 day mark, and I'd just like to make sure everything is taken care of.

No they didn't really bother with the email thing they said they would do, dosent really matter anyways once u get to the venue you'll pick up your tickets at will call when it opens and you'll be good to go!

I was just about to ask the same thing, I'm at 4 days now and I still didn't receive my email.

I think your best bet would be to email the company and call the venue