Sign in to follow this  
cartoon eyes

Vampire Weekend

VW

Vampire Weekend is an American rock band from New York City, formed in 2006. They are currently signed to XL Recordings. The band consists of lead vocalist and guitarist Ezra Koenig, guitarist/keyboardist and backing vocalist Rostam Batmanglij, drummer and percussionist Chris Tomson and bassist and backing vocalist Chris Baio. The band released its first album Vampire Weekend in 2008. The band's second album, Contra, was released in 2010. Their third studio album, Modern Vampires of the City, was released on May 14, 2013. It won them a Grammy Award for Best Alternative Music Album in 2014.

STANDOUT TRACKS

UNBELIEVERS

DIANE YOUNG

YA HEY

STEP

GIVING UP THE GUN

TAXI CAB

CALIFORNIA ENGLISH

I THINK UR A CONTRA

A-PUNK

OXFORD COMMA

oh hello 5 year old thread

do we really not have a more recent VW thread on here? damn it really has been forever, hasn't it... anyway the new album is ridiculously good, like to the point that i've listened to it back to front at least 5 or 6 times since it's been out bc it is that addictive.

it's just the way i feel

Obsessed with this thread having one message every 5 years :deadbanana: The new album is soo good i really liked every track :lanaptie: absolute favs were Connect, The Surfer and Capricorn

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long