Sign in to follow this  
Alvaro

May 6, 2014 - Boston, Massachusetts (House of Blues)

Thought I should start this thread considering the show is tomorrow.  :hooker:

Are you going? What are you wearing? When are you planning to get there? Are you lurking around before or after the show? 

Discuss.  :creepna2:

Been waiting for this day for two and half years now!

I'll be traveling down from Maine. I'm going by myself which I'm not thrilled about... but after the trauma of trying to get a ticket I'm just happy to be going at all. Going to be in the Upper Mezz which is the worst thing, but again, just happy to be going. Getting there way early and just waiting all day because if you can't get an 'okay' spot up there it's ruined. And of course maybe the chance of her making an appearence outside.

I'm not one for concert crowds and I really don't like the venue that much, but holy crap I'M GOING TO SEE HER FACE AND HEAR HER VOICE. It feels unreal.

i'm not going, but it seems kinda strange for her to play at a HOB venue. i mean, i know HOBs are amazing and very popular, but it seems a bit small for her.

they call you CRY BABY, CRY BABY / but you don't fucking care!!

The show as amazing! It felt like a dream. 

She walked up to me twice during the show and took selfies with me. She hugged me, kissed me, and signed my vinyl as well.

@delreywifi this dress almost made me unstan
@delreywifi why did she wear a dress that made her look like she was on her way to play a tennis match w her next door neighbours wife

I wholeheartedly agree

House of blues show was amazing! I waited outside for literally 22 hours before the show started so I arrived at 10 pm the night before, waiting in line for that long was pretty crazy but well worth it I was basically the first person in line and once I got in I stood at the staircase right where lana comes down and she came and met me after she sang cola! She asked my name and I pretty much told her everything I've ever wanted to tell her just about how her music has impacted my life, and I was able to show her my "just ride" tattoo on my wrists and she said it was bad ass! She also pinched my cheeks and told me I was cute lol then I have her a huge kiss and she kissed me back! We took a selfie together and she signed my paradise vinyl :) not to mention I was also front row in Connecticuit and she actually remembered who I was! She came over to my group of my and my friends and was like " hey I remember you I'm so happy your here" and I got 2 more selfies with her! And she told me she would read my letter and follow me on twitter! <3 best week ever!