CruelWorld

Favourite Unreleased Lana Songs

Guest Dot

Great topic! Mhhh kind of hard to decide, though. Let me go through my iTunes library first... :fabcat:

Guest Dot

Oooh Baby - LOVE LOVE LOVE the vibe of this song :kris:

Backfire - Discovered this song not so long ago and instantly fell in love with it. this song deserves so much more recognition than it gets! It's heartbreaking and beautiful!

Dangerous Girl - This song is the shit! So Americana-Lana...I just love the retro vibes and it's seductive nature...makes me wanna grind all the time tbh :grinds:

Prom Song (Gone Wrong) - OMG. This song...I associate it with a specific time of my life I'm not gonna go too much into detail about.  :(  :crying2:

Driving in Cars with Boys  - there is something about this song that made me fall in love with it right from the start.

Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight - best leaked we've got since BB.

TV in Black in White - :crying2: How fucking beautiful is this song? Definitely in my TOP 3. It makes me really sad sometimes, tho. It's kinda lighthearted but really tragic at the same time.

Never Let Me Go - Loved this better one year ago :creep: I still really like it though :crying2:

You & Me - Haunting. Listened to it during Winter 2013 and damn that was quite an experience.

Black Beauty - This song is essential. Praying it's on UV

Hollywood - This song really reminds me of summer. I can't wait tolisten to it all summer long (along with UV, of course :creep: )

The ones in red are my TOP 3 unreleased songs. I just couldn't leave the other ones unmentioned.

Guest Dot

That's tough.

Your Band Is All The Rage is probably my fave Lana song of all time.

OMG!

YOURBANDIS944a.png

What a coincedence...

Wow, this is hard.

Driving in Cars with Boys, Black Beauty, Never Let Me Go, Serial Killer, Hawaiian Tropic, Come When You Call Me America, Velvet Crowbar, JFK, Trash, On Our Way, You and Me, or Angels Forever. 

I tried and failed to narrow it down.

Oooh Baby - LOVE LOVE LOVE the vibe of this song :kris:

Backfire - Discovered this song not so long ago and instantly fell in love with it. this song deserves so much more recognition than it gets! It's heartbreaking and beautiful!

Dangerous Girl - This song is the shit! So Americana-Lana...I just love the retro vibes and it's seductive nature...makes me wanna grind all the time tbh :grinds:

Prom Song (Gone Wrong) - OMG. This song...I associate it with a specific time of my life I'm not gonna go too much into detail about. :( :crying2:

Driving in Cars with Boys - there is something about this song that made me fall in love with it right from the start.

Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight - best leaked we've got since BB.

TV in Black in White - :crying2: How fucking beautiful is this song? Definitely in my TOP 3. It makes me really sad sometimes, tho. It's kinda lighthearted but really tragic at the same time.

Never Let Me Go - Loved this better one year ago :creep: I still really like it though :crying2:

You & Me - Haunting. Listened to it during Winter 2013 and damn that was quite an experience.

Black Beauty - This song is essential. Praying it's on UV

Hollywood - This song really reminds me of summer. I can't wait tolisten to it all summer long (along with UV, of course :creep: )

The ones in red are my TOP 3 unreleased songs. I just couldn't leave the other ones unmentioned.

I literally agree with all your songs and the reasons why! This completely blew my mind.

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

I don't know that I can decide between these few.. I love so so many of her unreleased songs, but these are some of my most played:

• Hundred Dollar Bill 
  • Break My Fall
  • You Can Be The Boss
  • Live Or Die
  • Fordham Road
  • Children Of The Bad Revolution 

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

I literally can't decide but I do love Your Band is All the Rage, Tv in B&W, Serial Killer, Playing Dangerous, Hawaiian Tropic, Starry Eyed,BB,Afraid goddamit I"m getting ahead of myself I'm not strong enough for this

god knows I tried