CruelWorld

Favourite Unreleased Lana Songs

COME ON, GET DRUNK

OH MY FUCKING GOD, SITAR! NO ONE COULD HAVE EVER GUESSED! :shock: :lanasrs: :die: JKLOVEYOULIKECWMWANTYOULIKESECRET

I'd have to say Methamphetamines...

Maybe Stoplight De-Lite or TVIB&W, honestly.

tumblr_inline_mjtvkdrvoi1qz4rgp.gif

WAIT. NO. BACK TO THA BASICS.

tumblr_inline_n4xsjf5XpX1r6jnre.gif

NO. Pawn Shop Blues.

Wait...

MacGasping.gif

I'm going to have a fucking existential crisis.

tumblr_n3faecXjZ51s9eb9uo1_500.jpg

Woooow that's a tough question.... But I'll have to say: I Don't Wanna Go, Serial Killer, Damn You, Never Let Me Go, Hollywood, Money Honny, Disco, Fordham Road, Us Against The World......

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Moi Je Joue, EMGHW and Boarding School are the triumvirate of flawlessness, if Queen of the Gas Station doesn't count. :flutter:

HONORABLE MENTIONS: Betty Boop Boop (fuck what y'all say, it's the most (sonically) intriguing thing lana has ever done lmao) and MMITPM. :toofunny:

rihKQ8M.gif

Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight, Daytona Meth, Hundred Dollar Bill, Children of the Bad Revolution, Scarface, Noir, Hit and Run, Is it Wrong?, Making Out (alt version)

a very very good and hard question  :rollin:

Angels Forever, Forever Angels

I Don't Wanna Go (the tragedy in this one  :xcry: )

JFK

Hundred Dollar Bill (Demo)

Never Let Me Go

Damn You

Prom Song

Hawaiian Tropic

Velvet Crowbar

Get Drunk

Backfire

Hollywood's Dead

don't judge me, I actually tried to mention not so many  :crai:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

@ULTRAVIOLENCE already said all the obvious ones, so let's mention the good sis Hawaiian Tropic.

That song is so beautiful, and the ending is brilliant. I feel it's a unique gem in her collection.

The superiority of the MDM demo compared to the album version is also pretty remarkable, so that :heart:

I don't understand why Tired of Singing the Blues, Damn You, Hollywood's Dead, On Our Way, Angels Forever, Noir, Catch and Release, Children of the Bad Revolution, Queen of Disaster, Dangerous Girl amongst other fabulous songs were never released. I know Lana was upset with the leaking of her stuff but they are one of the reasons I love her so much...

She can be a crooner one time, a rocker next without sounding over the top. She is the best!

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I go through these phases where I obsess over a specific unreleased song & refuse to listen to anything else for weeks, so it's hard to pick my most favorite. But I'll go with Angels Forever, Forever Angels. I would go so far as to say it changed my life tbh. I get all spiritual when listening to it.

:cumming: Is the sun in your eyes, easy rider? :sadcore5: Do the flame coloured skies, light your fire?  :sadcore2: 

Other faves include: Beautiful Player (ugh this song!!!! never gets old), Hollywood's Dead, Starry Eyed, EMGHW, and Velvet Crowbar.