CruelWorld

Favourite Unreleased Lana Songs

Guest Dot

@ULTRAVIOLENCE already said all the obvious ones, so let's mention the good sis Hawaiian Tropic.

That song is so beautiful, and the ending is brilliant. I feel it's a unique gem in her collection.

The superiority of the MDM demo compared to the album version is also pretty remarkable, so that :heart:

Omg lol I actually cut EMGHW/HT from my list the last minute!

AFFA, Black Beauty, Noir, Serial Killer, Jealous Girl, Butterflies Part 2, Damn You, Go Go Dancer, Hit and Run, Last Girl on Earth, Live or Die, My Best Days, Never Let Me Go, Ooh Baby, She's not Me, Velvet Crobar, True Love on the Side...

i am nothing and should be everything

Angels Forever

Beautiful Player

Black Beauty

Breaking My Heart

Children of the Bad Revolution

Hawaiian Tropic

Hollywood

Hundred Dollar Bill

JFK

Kinda Outta Luck

St. Tropez

Prom Song (Gone Wrong)

Queen of Disaster

Starry Eyed

Velvet Crowbar

I really do love "Hollywood" so much. It's funny because there was a time when I got tired of it, after initially discovering it and playing it to death. Now it seems as if I can't stop. I just love the earthiness of her vocal tone..."Hair to my ass, we'll be flying in the wind, shooting heroin and speedballs." Come on, Lana. Pump through!

I am also hugely into "Disco." It is the quintessential Lana Del Rey track, in my opinion.

Angels Forever, Forever Angels #1 for me, then TV In Black and White, Kinda Outta Luck, Driving In Cars With Boys and Is It Wrong?

Also I really like 1949, but I'd like to see it re-recorded/reproduced

It's very hard for me to choose one, but some of my favorites are Black Leather Moonlight, Daddy Issues (I'm not kidding), Making Out, Catch and Release, Afraid, Hollywood and Hit & Run, and that's just from the top of my head.

Hell this is hard but my favs have to be

Star for Nick

Live or Die

Kill Kill

For K part 2

Angles Forever

and my ultimate fav is Oh Say Can You See.

I have a deep connection to this song and tbh the whole lizzy grant era.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371