Sign in to follow this  
Bae

May 13th, 2014- Toronto- The Sony Centre

Who's going? Where are you sitting?

The Sony Centre doesn't have an email address so i can't ask what we aren't allowed to bring. Are we allowed to bring a back pack? I know the Vegas show didn't allow bags.

My little sister is going and she has no idea about Lanaboards or unreleased songs and anything of that nature :bye2:

fuckin flower crown little bitch :bye3: Im quite tempted to take her ticket day of :smokes3:

General You aren't allowed to bring Water bottles or food inside, a camera is fine..Id recommed anyone standing wear good shoes (people might step on your feet)

depending on the bag..like if its a purse should be fine, same with a backpack..security checks your bag anyway. If you arent sure You can always contact the venue and simply ask, im sure the number is on there website. @

Live Forever Golden Grill.

My little sister is going and she has no idea about Lanaboards or unreleased songs and anything of that nature :bye2:

fuckin flower crown little bitch :bye3: Im quite tempted to take her ticket day of :smokes3:

General You aren't allowed to bring Water bottles or food inside, a camera is fine..Id recommed anyone standing wear good shoes (people might step on your feet)

depending on the bag..like if its a purse should be fine, same with a backpack..security checks your bag anyway. If you arent sure You can always contact the venue and simply ask, im sure the number is on there website. @

Awe lol.  You should check sites like stubhub or vivid seats or kijiji cause they're probably going to be cheap the day before the concert, maybe you can get a deal?

Im gonna be waiting in line alone for 10 hours :/

Awe lol.  You should check sites like stubhub or vivid seats or kijiji cause they're probably going to be cheap the day before the concert, maybe you can get a deal?

did you get general seating? or the pit?

my ticket has an number on it lol 

did you get general seating? or the pit?

my ticket has an number on it lol 

I got pit seats. I was talking to my older sister today and she hates lana del rey but god bless her soul she offered to wait with me even though she's not going. 

I got pit seats. I was talking to my older sister today and she hates lana del rey but god bless her soul she offered to wait with me even though she's not going. 

yay that;s really nice of your sister :D are you going by yourself? get me something signed by Lana please I have seats all in the back row so I prolly won't see her please help a Lana stan out 

yay that;s really nice of your sister :D are you going by yourself? get me something signed by Lana please I have seats all in the back row so I prolly won't see her please help a Lana stan out 

she might have to go to a funeral so idk if shes going to wait with me for sure, but yeah im going by myself. And we'll see if i make it to front, and i promised my friend that'd i'd get something signed for her. 

she might have to go to a funeral so idk if shes going to wait with me for sure, but yeah im going by myself. And we'll see if i make it to front, and i promised my friend that'd i'd get something signed for her. 

haha you probably will if you get there early enough I wish I went by myself then I could be in the pit screaming to get something sigend but no 

I just want her to sign my paradise booklet should I run up to the pit you think when she comes down and like push my way through I'm really tiny so 

haha you probably will if you get there early enough I wish I went by myself then I could be in the pit screaming to get something sigend but no 

I just want her to sign my paradise booklet should I run up to the pit you think when she comes down and like push my way through I'm really tiny so 

im tiny too thats why, I'll probably get pushed back. 

and you probably wont make it, it'll be full of drunks/ other stans and sure as hell they wont give up their spots. You could try to sneak into the pit instead of being seated lurk in the corner and tryyyyyyyyyy to slowly make it to the front but idk. 

im tiny too thats why, I'll probably get pushed back. 

and you probably wont make it, it'll be full of drunks/ other stans and sure as hell they wont give up their spots. You could try to sneak into the pit instead of being seated lurk in the corner and tryyyyyyyyyy to slowly make it to the front but idk. 

lol I don't really feel like getting trampled for a autograph idk I do but I don't at the same time you know, the concert will be better from a seat or else the pit is way too messy you know but it will be so cool to meet lana and get pics 

lol I don't really feel like getting trampled for a autograph idk I do but I don't at the same time you know, the concert will be better from a seat or else the pit is way too messy you know but it will be so cool to meet lana and get pics 

Thats exactly how I feel, Im kinda scared tbh. I really wanted pit seats but now that i have them, im starting to wish I had seats, so i dont have to line up for 10 hours and get squished. 

You still might meet her if she comes out to geet fans

Thats exactly how I feel, Im kinda scared tbh. I really wanted pit seats but now that i have them, im starting to wish I had seats, so i dont have to line up for 10 hours and get squished. 

You still might meet her if she comes out to geet fans

lol I am getting there at 7 just when doors open, I have school till 6 and then I need to get dinner and take the subway down

there are so many benefits to the pit you get to meet her and if that's what you really wanted then go for it :) I am just scared of like people pushing me and stuff you know but I think you will be fine :D you could probably line up later and just push your way to the frount everyone in the pit does it anyways but the lining up is an experience you will meet all these cool lana fans I'm jealous 

lol I am getting there at 7 just when doors open, I have school till 6 and then I need to get dinner and take the subway down

there are so many benefits to the pit you get to meet her and if that's what you really wanted then go for it :) I am just scared of like people pushing me and stuff you know but I think you will be fine :D you could probably line up later and just push your way to the frount everyone in the pit does it anyways but the lining up is an experience you will meet all these cool lana fans I'm jealous 

lol if i arrive later theres no way i'll make it into the front. I'm only 5" and i dont wanna be drowning in people so im gonna go early to make sure i get a spot in the front. You should try to come early so if lana comes out youll see her. And whoa you have school till six?

lol if i arrive later theres no way i'll make it into the front. I'm only 5" and i dont wanna be drowning in people so im gonna go early to make sure i get a spot in the front. You should try to come early so if lana comes out youll see her. And whoa you have school till six?

lol I don't know I have never been in a pit or pit line up, bring food with you I think snacks! and yeah I have night school like why me why today I might ditch though 

Even though I dont have a ticket Im still going early :(

As for tickets I have like only $90 in my wallet untill I get paid thursday :lel:

Even if i don't go..Have fun and think of me cause I cant go :icant:

Live Forever Golden Grill.

Even though I dont have a ticket Im still going early :(

As for tickets I have like only $90 in my wallet untill I get paid thursday :lel:

Even if i don't go..Have fun and think of me cause I cant go :icant:

Did you end up going?